1.11 Bloodlines

Me and Damon were in my Jeep, I was driving us to Elena. As we got there I could hear her scream and a figure walking her way. I stopped the Jeep and sent a quick violet blast making him fly a few feet back. I didn't want to kill or knock him out since I needed him to get back to Anna. He still has his uses. As we got to Elena I could see the relief on her face when she saw me.

"Hello, Gilbert. It seems you have gotten yourself in a little predicament." I told her teasingly, trying to ease her worry.

"Thank god, Luna. Help I'm stuck."

I stepped away from her signaling to Damon to help her. After a few moments, Elena was out of the car wreck but still had some trouble standing up. Before she could say anything, she fainted, landing in Damon's arms.

"What now?" Damon questioned me.

"Now you get her in the back of my car. Then I drive us to George where we will meet a certain witch you use to fuck."

"Wait, you don't mean Bree right?" Instead of answering him I just tuned around looking him in the eyes. "Great." He muttered.

...

We were in the car just listening to music, and after an hour or two Elena finally woke up.

"Morning," I spoke softly. I could see the clear confusion in her eyes.

"where are we?" Elena asked me. And for the first time in a while, Damon spoke to Elena.

"In Georgia."

"Georgia?" Elena questioned him, finally noticing the vampire in the back seat. "No, no, we're not. Seriously. Luna, where are we? He must be joining."

"Seriously, we're in Georgia." Damon tried telling her again.

"How are you feeling Elena?" I finally asked her. "There are no broken bones, we checked."

"My car. There was a man..." Elena started in a slight daze. "I hit a man. But then he got up. Who was that?" She questioned further.

"That's what I would like to know. Luna?" Damon turned his head towards me, knowing I probably knew the answer.

"I don't remember his name, but he is nothing but a mere nuisance that will be dealt with soon."I could still see the worry in Elena's eyes. "There is no need to worry. If he ever comes to you again or tries to contact you, call me immediately and no one else. Got it?" Elena nodded at that. She then began searching her pockets.

"Where is my phone?" She questioned out loud. "Okay, we need to go back. Nobody knows where I am. Luna, please pull over."

Wanting to get this over with quickly and continue on our way I pulled over. Getting out of the car, it was clear Elena was in pain. I went over to her side, even though she said she was fine.

"We have to go back," Elena spoke.

"Oh, come on. Look, we've already come this far." An annoyed Damon stated.

"Why are you guys doing this?" She questioned us. "I can't be in Georgia. I wrecked my car. I have to go home. This is kidnapping."

"That's a little melodramatic, don't you think?" Damon asked already seeming done with this conversation. Unlike in the original timeline, Damon did not like Elena at all. He didn't hate her, he just preferred not being in her vicinity.

Before this could escalate I cut them off. "Listen Elena. Me and Damon were already on our way to Georgia. We found you in the wreckage, you were hurt and then fainted. We have something important to do and I could sense you were troubled by something. So I decided to bring you along so you could have a little fun and relax." I explained to her.