1.10 Turning point

Before going to bed yesterday I noticed a tattoo on my left wrist. It was one of a fox curled around its tail. I had no idea what it meant, but then I remembered something. Before coming here Persephone insinuated that there is something different here than in the show, an example of that is Emily's bracelet. She didn't have any in the show. So this must be something different as well. I tried using my magic to see what it was but the only thing I could see was darkness. Like I was asleep. But I couldn't focus on that now, I had work to do.

I was in front of the Salvatore house out of sight, just waiting for the sheriff to leave. As she finally left I teleported on the couch in their home, while Stefan was holding Damon against the wall with his elbow pressed under his throat.

"What is wrong with you, you killed somebody?" Stefan asked angrily.

"Get off of me." Damon then pushed Stefan away from him. "A, don't touch me. B, if I had, I wouldn't be so obvious about it. And C, there's another vampire in town." But before Stefan could say something back, I decided to make my presence known.

"He's right you know." Both brothers flinched at the sound of my voice, not knowing I was here."There is another vampire in town."

"Do you know who it is?" Stefan asked me. But before I could say something Damon answered instead.

"Of course she does. Luna practically knows everything, remember." Damon informed his brother. That's when Stefan also remembered my ability to see through time.

"Damon is correct. I do know who this vampire is." After that I said nothing, just wanting to annoy them a little.

"Oh, come on Luna. Please tell us." Damon said in an annoyed voice.

"Relax, I'm going to tell you. But I have conditions." I gave them a smirk, making Stefan and Damon a little nervous.

"What is it?" Asked Stefan, wanting to get to know who the vampire is faster.

"I want to play with them." That's all I said. Confusing Damon and Stefan. "There are 2 vampires right now we need to worry about. The first one is Logan Fell and the second one is someone I have no idea the name of, but I do remember seeing his face in a vision." I further explained.

Finding out Logan was alive and now a vampire worried Stefan and Damon. Stefan because of Elena and Damon because Logan could reveal what they are to the council.

"What do you want us to do?" Stefan asked me, gaining a nod from Damon. Stefan asked me what to do, that's a surprise. I thought he would go on a mission of his own. I guess he must trust me a lot more than before. Probably because I cured his ripper side and gave Lexi two daylight rings.

"First I will use my magic and locate Logan, then we will go and fight him and make him tell us why he is here since he could have gotten the hell out of here, considering this town has a council of hunters."

"Meaning he's here for a reason." Stefan cut me off completing my sentence.

"Okay, and what about the other?" Damon questioned me.

"The other one is nothing but a stupid little nuisance, and he is going to be my messenger. I'm gonna use him to contact someone." This confused them even more.

"Who?" Asked Stefan.

"Someone who will also be a nuisance, but a potential ally." I finished off my explanation.

"Why not just kill them all?" Damon asked me.

"Because of the big picture. Leave the planning of the future to me." They both nodded after that. "Now, Stefan has school and I have to do something important today. First, me and Damon will find Logan, and after that, he will help me with something else." I further explained to them.