2.16 The Last Dance

A/N: Klaus is finally here. Why the FUCK doesn't he come before episode 18!? Luckily since some episodes don't happen in this timeline, y'all get him 2 episodes/chapters before.

PS: Season two is almost over. I have made a list of all the soulmates and they are now set in stone. Do you all want the list? If so I'll post it as its own chapter. That way you all will have an easy time finding it and an easier time looking at it.

...

Elena called. Isobel's is back. Luckily since Jenna already knew everything, there was no drama happening there. She told me she talked with John and Isobel. They wanted to help her survive Klaus. She explained how they told her they were looking for Klaus.

I already knew all of that. No one knows this but I do have vampire contacts. Spies in the world. Slater, Rose, and Trevor aren't the only vampires I have helped and held contact with. Even now Slater gets me the information I need.

Specifically about a certain hybrid. He had told me about how Klaus has become even harder to track with the new information raging through the supernatural community. The message I had the werewolves share had just like I hoped spread like wildfire. Even the famous hybrid heard it.

Right now Isobel is compelled by Klaus. She even has his witch helping her. Isobel will die which is good. Sure, there will be some drama here and there but I couldn't care less.

Everything considered, things went well. Isobel and Elena talked. No one came to Elena's rescue since no one knew she had her. Well, except for me. But no one needs to know that.

Bonnie and Caroline spent the day together. Caroline decided to finally tell her mother about her being a vampire. Bonnie was there for moral support, the same as Stefan. It took a moment but Liz accepted and still loves her daughter.

...

Today is the day. What day may you ask? Klaus is finally here. Now, unlike the original timeline, Klaus doesn't have Katherine to interrogate. He has taken control of Alaric's body. I can sense it. I know he is in Alaric, meaning just like he is going to school I am unfortunately too.

I called Elijah and told him about his brother. Told him to stay hidden for now. I texted the others and told them about Klaus finally having gotten to town. They're worried, of course. But they know I won't let them get hurt.

I had gotten to the school after making sure Kol would stay home for the day. Knowing Klaus was here he was more than happy to do so. As we all took a seat Elena pulled out a poster for the dance and showed it to me and Bonnie gaining happy nods from us both. Just then Klaus in Alaric's body came in, greeting us all.

(I will refer to him as AlaricKlaus. I know, terrible name. Please help with finding a better one).

"Hello, class. What are we learning today?" AlaricKlaus started, not actually knowing what he was meant to do.

"With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week." Dana, a random student answered him.

"Right. The sixties." He mumbled when his gaze traveled onto Elena. He was staring at her for a bit like a fucking creep. "The, uh, ahem..." he began writing on the board stuttering. "The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but... Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate."