2.16 Part 2

3rd person pov

After the meeting, people went their separate ways. AlaricKlaus rushed back to Alaric's apartment. When he walked in he saw the real Alaric passed out on the couch, while his witch Maddox was in the kitchen making a sandwich for himself.

"You were right Maddox. She's here." AlaricKlaus's voice rang in the silent apartment.

"Not surprised. I could sense her presence here from before we even got here. She wants witches to know she is here, that's why she isn't hiding her aura from us. Because she knows we would never try and go against her or the people she cares about." Maddox explained to him.

"How come I couldn't sense her?" AlaricKlaus asked his witch confused.

"She hides herself from other species. Vampires would be too stupid to stay away, potential danger there. And werewolves just are plain stupid. Witches are the only ones smart enough to hear the warning."

"Then change of plans. This woman is more powerful than me. I hate it but it's true."

"Did she offer you something?" Maddox asked him. He had heard rumors about how the goddess would make deals sometimes. He wanted to know if she offered him one.

"Tell me, Maddox." AlaricKlaus started ignoring Maddox's question. "What is she again? I didn't care before but now I need to know everything about her. If I am to succeed, I would need to know as much as possible." He asked his witch going to pour himself a glass of Bourbon.

"You heard the message the wolves spread across the supernatural community. She is the mother, the goddess of chaos itself."

"Yes, but what does that mean? The mother, The goddess of Chaos?" AlaricKlaus asked Maddox annoyed by his wage answer.

"She is an actual goddess, a force of the universe. There isn't much else to say there. The Mother part is because of what she is the goddess of. She is the mother of Magic, the supernatural, and because these things are mostly just chaos in different forms. As she is the goddess of chaos, all these things fall into her domain. Making her the mother of those things." Maddox explained to him. The witch hoped that by explaining this, AlaricKlaus wouldn't go after her. Cuz if he did. Maddox doesn't think he would survive.

"She wants to make a deal. What do you think Maddox?" AlaricKlaus questioned him.

"Simple. If she's giving you a deal. Then take it. You don't want this woman against you. If she says she will help you, then she will." Maddox explained to him sternly, hoping he would listen.

"But why would she help me?" AlaricKlaus wondered confused.

"You will only know if she tells you. Until then, you have no choice but to trust her."

...

Luna's pov

When we got to the party it was already in full swing. Enzo was with Damon looking around, keeping an eye on things. Stefan was dancing with Caroline. Bonnie was with Elena, Jeremy was with Tyler and I was with Kol. I could see AlaricKlaus on the side, simply looking around.

While dancing to a slow song with Kol the music cut. Dana was on the stage getting ready to do as Klaus compelled her to do.

"Thanks for being here, everybody. We have a special shout-out tonight." Dana started. We all stopped to look at the stage as she spoke. "This is for Elena. From Klaus." A song starts playing while Elena looks around stunned.

"That was a lame, cheap shot. He's just trying to bait us." Damon stated.

"I know everyone here," Elena said while looking around.