Haunted, Part 2

I was at the Halloween party with Caroline and Bonnie. I had explained everything to them earlier on so they would know to stay away from danger.

"Cider for the ladies?" Tyler asked coming up to us holding three cups. "It's a Lockwood special."

"Oh, no way. Last year, I was hungover until Thanksgiving." Bonnie declined.

"Lightweight" me and Caroline said simultaneously, taking a glass each.

"I'm gonna drink until someone is hot enough to make out with." Said Caroline.

"Sounds like a plan." Agreed Tyler.

...

As I was dancing with Bonnie and Caroline, I could see Stefan and Elena running in the distance. I excused myself following after.

"What happened?" I asked them, having to act confused. They turned to face me while still looking around for Vicki.

"Vicki is here. How did this even happen? I thought you put a barrier around the house." Elena asked looking at me confused.

"I'm sorry Elena, but a spell that large and powerful can only last for so long. I was hoping it would last till sunrise. That's why both Stefan and Damon were with her, so in case the barrier went down before we hoped it would, they could hold her there." I told her acting apologetic.

"It's not your fault Luna," Elena said, trying to comfort me, believing I felt bad about it.

"She's right." Agreed Stefan. "You did your best, but right now we need to find Vicky before she hurts someone." We continued our search.

...

I got to the back of the school by the busses hearing Elena yelling for Vicki to stop. As I got there I saw Elena hitting Vicki with a wood plank. But Vicki threw her on a pile of trash. As Vicki went to attack again, I blasted her with my magic making her hit the bus, leaving a dent. Suddenly Stefan came and tried holding her. But since he is on his animal diet, Vicki managed to throw him off of her. After that, she disappeared vamping away.

"Go. Get inside." Stefan told Elena and Jeremy. Elena grabbed Jeremy's arm getting to the back door. I followed them knowing Vicki would attack them there. As they were going inside Vicki came and threw Jeremy to the ground. She held Elena, getting ready to bite her. But before she could I grabbed her with my magic freezing her in place. Releasing her hold on Elena. Elena went to her brother. I walked up to Vicki. She tried getting loose and to bite me, but she couldn't because of the violet tendrils keeping her in place. I placed my finger on her forehead making her fall unconscious. I still held my grip on her just in case.

Stefan finally came seeing I had everything under control. Jeremy was still on the ground. He was in shock at what had happened.

"You both go, I will handle Vicki." Elena was about to protest my words. "Now Elena." She nodded, Jeremy just let her drag him still in shock. Stefan looked at me. "Go with her Stefan, I can handle this on my own." He nodded knowing I was right. Before he left he turned around looking at me.

"Thank you, Luna. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't here." He gave me a warm smile.

"I know," I said a little jokingly. Stefan giggled at that, understanding what I meant. As he walked away I took out my phone calling Damon.