1.17 A day in

A/N: This is gonna be a cozy chapter. After the information dump, I did on you guys, Ya'll deserve it. I did plan on having all that information given to you over a few more chapters, maybe even some more chapters into season 2. But since season 1 is such a bore, especially with the tomb vamps out of the picture. I felt I needed to give something.

...

After yesterday's talk with Persephone, I was tired out mentally. That was too much information for one day, especially when it was enough information to last a lifetime. Okay, maybe I'm being a little dramatic. But seriously! You can't throw that much information on someone, without that person needing time to ingest it all.

There was a raging storm outside. From what I remember from the show, Stefan was meant to be kidnapped by the tomb vampires. But since me and Bonnie took care of that, it won't be a problem. Caroline was meant to find a dead Vicki, but since Vicki is with Lexi learning. There won't be a dead body to find.

After finishing a phone call with Bonnie, I called Caroline over. Me and Caroline have been speaking with Bonnie daily. Even though the success of the Tomb and Bonnie's grams, not dying, she still has no contact with Elena.

I need a girl's night after yesterday's information dump. Luckily I have a sweet blond bombshell of a best friend who is always ready to have some fun. Wish Bonnie could be here as well, but I didn't want to take her from her family. Plus she is kinda having a vacation as well as long as she is there.

I was in my living room having set up the big TV and a bunch of pillows and blankets. I made some snack bowls with different types of chips I know she likes, and popcorn. Got some sodas and other beverages that we both liked. Caroline was on her way over. With food from the grill, and a movie. She said we have to watch The Notebook. Might have called her Lydia Martin. She was not amused.

They have the show Teen Wolf in this universe, and I may or may not have forced her to bing it with me. But luckily she loved it. We both shipped Stiles with Derek and Liam with Theo. I even caught her reading some Thiam fan fiction. I'm so proud of her. (I know all of that didn't exist at that time, but since this is my fanfic, and I love Teen Wolf, just go along with it. Thanks!) If I didn't choose to be reborn into this universe, then I would choose to be reborn in that one.

I heard a knock on the door signaling Caroline was here. Usually, she would just walk in since I gave her a key and I told her she could, but her hands are probably too full to do so.

"Hi! So I got the movie and food." Caroline spoke as I opened the door. I was right, in one hand she carried a bag from the grill with our food. The other one carried her purse, which contained the movie. We are also planning on binging Teen Wolf again, but we are gonna start it in either season 2, season 3, or when Kira comes. We both love her so much. Scott and Stiles were too infuriating in season one. Especially Scott, always Allison this, Allison that. Plus, he had no command understanding of hunters. He even suggested that Derek's family might have deserved to be burned alive. Like, WHAT THE FUCK!

"Thanks, just place the food in the kitchen, I'll place them on plates." We moved to the kitchen and Caroline placed all of the stuff down. "The living room is ready and we are gonna spend the next day and night binging Teen Wolf and eating so much junk food, even though we know we are gonna regret it."

We both giggled. We both know that we are gonna eat too much junk food and then later on regret it. But that never stopped us.

"Where's Damon?" Caroline asked me.

"I just called you. Bonnie couldn't be here because she is still with her family, and I didn't know if you were okay with Damon coming." I explained to her. Even though Damon and Caroline don't have anything against each other, since nothing happened between them. I still didn't want to call him over in case Caroline wanted it to be just us.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She asked me as if I just asked her the dumbest question. "Call him. He's also your best friend, and I don't mind him. He was fun and kinda sweet when we danced at that party. We even became somewhat friends. Bonnie is still a little apprehensive of him, but she doesn't mind him either." She explained to me.

"I'm happy to hear that. No one wants two of their best friends disliking or even hating the third one." I called Damon to see what he was doing. As usual, he was just at home drinking bourbon and reading his book. I told him to come over and what we were doing, so now we are just waiting for him. "He's on his way."

"Good. I'm gonna go and get the film started. You fix the food and I'm gonna fix the living room and see if you placed things right." As Caroline went to do that, I had an amused expression on my face. I brought out tree plates. I placed Caroline's burger and fries on her plate. I placed my burger on mine and placed my fries on Damon's plate. I'm not a fan of fries, only when they are completely fresh, so I wasn't even gonna eat them. They were cold. Damon on the other hand loves fries. Both cold and warm, so he won't mind.

As I levitated the plate on the living room table, Damon walked through the door. We all got changed into pajamas. Damon had some in his room at my place, and Caroline is using some of mine. We watched The Notebook and ate the food. Later on, we started watching Teen Wolf. I had also forced Damon to watch it some weeks ago. Damon didn't care for most of the characters other the Derek, Stiles, Liam, Malia, and Theo.

I think he has a little crush on Derek, but he says in a very unconvincing tone that he doesn't. He likes Stiles since he is weary and sarcastic. Malia because it amuses him how she doesn't understand much since she was a coyote for most of her life, and the fact that she always offers to hurt someone. Liam because he's a, in his words 'A cute little puppy that tries to be scary'. I mean he ain't wrong. Theo because he is a sociopath, but not when it comes to Liam. We all ship Liam and Theo. (As everyone should).

We put on a face mask while Teen Wolf was playing in the background. Even Damon had one on. We started it in season three. He fell asleep a few minutes after we put it on him. Instead of waking him up, we placed two pieces of cucumber on his eyelids. We took some pictures of him and some selfies that we may or may not use as blackmail for a later date.

When we were done with season 3 and getting started on 4, it was around 4 a.m. Damon had woken up after about 20 minutes, but now we were all getting ready to go to bed. Caroline had her room, so she went there after getting ready. Damon went to his room too. I cleaned everything up with the help of my magic and later on went to bed.

...

A/N: Just watched episode 17 while writing this. And the way Jeremy wanted Anna to turn him, just so he could get with Vicki, is such a bitch move. Like, how the fuck you gonna kinda be with Anna only to want to be turned BY HER so you could be with another bitch. Poor Anna. #AnnaDeservesBetter

PS: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Gonna write a second chapter today since it's only 2 p.m. right now, and I have nothing to do today.

Sorry, I didn't post one yesterday. I had a big psychology test, it lasted for 5 hours. When I was done I was too drained. The second chapter will be up before midnight, so before 10 hours.