1.6 Lost Girls

A/N: This chapter is gonna start with Bonnie and Grams' conversation. I just really wanted that talk in my book. I will also skip over most of the Lost Girls episode since there isn't a place for her until around the end when Vicki goes to the Gilberts.

Bonnies pov

After my talk with Luna, I drove home. I needed to talk to Grams about this. As I walked up the driveway Grams swung the door open. "Where have you been Bonnie?" I could tell she was worried.

"We need to talk." I don't know what it was, my tone or the look on my face, but she stopped herself from asking more questions and stepped aside.

As I walked in we accidentally brushed shoulders. Grams stiffened. "You okay Grams?" I asked worried.

"Yes. But I believe you are right. We have to talk."

Grams and I made our way to the living room and sat down.

"I know that I'm a witch Grams." I decided it was best to just tell her.

"Yes. It was just a matter of time before you found out. Who told you? What did they tell you?" Grams asked me worried.

"Everything. About Vampires, Werewolves, and witches. About how magic and such things work. There weaknesses and strengths." I told her. She looked at me like she was waiting for me to tell her something else. And that's when I realized. Luna said witches can often sense other supernatural creatures and events, and something like a core witch being made in a long and powerful line like the Bennett's, a witch like Grams was bound to notice. Luna didn't tell me much but what she did was explain to me about the Bennett's is that they possess a powerful sense. "I am also no longer connected to the ancestors. My magic is my own and I'm not limited to spells, my imagination is my limit. Like a muscle, my magic grows with use. I don't get nosebleeds from doing basic spells. The ancestors can't control me."

Grams looked at me with confusion. Before I could say something her expression changed to that of wonder and amazement but not fully. Like she needed to know something first to make sure. "Who was it that told you? Who made you a core witch?"

"Her name is Luna. Luna Blacksmith. Why?" I asked confused. I could practically see the gears turn in her head. After a few moments, her whole demeanor changed. The look she had was one of amazement and wonder.

"She is here." I could barely hear her mutter.

"Who Grams?" Saying I was beyond confused was an understatement.

"That is a story for another time my dear. It's time for you to go to bed." Grams waved me off.

As I went to my room I couldn't help but wonder. What did Grams know that she wasn't telling me?

...

Grams' pov

I couldn't believe it. "She's here."

...

Lunas pov

It was the next day and I was making plans with Caroline. We hadn't interacted much and I hate that. I was getting ready when I heard my doorbell ring. It was Caroline. Opening the door I found her smiling brightly.

"Hello, Caroline. It is lovely to see you again. Come on in, make yourself at home." I told her smiling.

Caroline walked in taking a seat on my couch. "Hi, Luna. So, what are we doing today?" Her excitement was radiating off of her.

"We little one." I said as I sat down on the opposite couch, "We're going to talk, and then go to do some shopping."

"What are you gonna tell me?" Caroline asked curious.