3.3 Mason and Hayley

A/N: Three chapters in a day because you all deserve it <3<3<3

...

Chicago was great, but it was time to leave. Luna had contacted Mason a few days prior and asked for their location. He had told her but was confused as to why she wanted to know. After Luna had explained what she and Klaus wanted he wanted nothing more than for them to come.

The first original hybrid and the goddess made their way to the mountains near the border of Phoenix (Is there a forest in Phoenix or near it??? If there isn't, there is now). Luna was walking through the forest with Klaus. Kol and Stefan decided to stay back in the hotel. Kol couldn't care less about making hybrids and Stefan knew they had it handled so he decided to stay back and catch up on his reading.

Luna and Klaus were almost at the location given to them when a voice rang out, breaking their peace.

"Luna!" A male voice spoke as someone rushed over. Luna quickly released it was Mason as he brought her into a hug.

"Mason. It has been a while." Luna muttered as she hugged back. As the hug ended Mason's gaze traveled to Klaus.

"Klaus I'm assuming. I'm Maison, nice to meet you." Mason greeted him with a friendly smile as he held out his hand for the hybrid.

"This is not the reaction I expected," Klaus replied amused by the wolf as he shook his hand.

"Any friend of Luna is a friend of mine. Follow me, everyone is waiting." Mason eagerly began to walk, and an amused Luna and Klaus followed behind. When they got to the clearing the werewolves of Mason's new pack were spread around. They all stood and held their gaze upon the newcomers. "Everyone, this is Luna and Klaus. The ones I told you about." Mason happily spoke. He knew they were all jealous and longed for the release he had from the curse, and now finally they would have it.

"We know who they are." Whispers filled the forest as a strong voice spoke. A woman in her late 50s stepped forward. "The infamous hybrid. And the mother. It is an honor to have you here dear mother. Mason told us about how you can grant us release from the pain of turning. Is what he speaks of true?" The woman who was clearly the alpha of the pack asked.

"He speaks nothing but the truth," Luna replied, a gentle smile caressing her face.

"And the hybrid?" The woman wondered.

"I am here with a different deal," Klaus answered her.

"What do you, the one referred to as a nothing but a monster offer us?" She wondered amused.

"You are brave to call me that," Klaus replied as amused as her.

"I have lived long enough to know when someone is a threat. You may be powerful, but you are here on a mission. Killing me does not serve it." She wisely spoke.

"True." He stated still amuses him.

"What may your offer be, dear mother?" The alpha wondered.

"Simple. Release from the pain of turning. Release from the uncontrollable beast inside. Every month under the light of the full moon you are all forced to change. Unimaginable pain comes as every bone in your body breaks and shatters. And when the transformation is complete, only a mindless beast is left. But what if it didn't have to be like that? What if the pain was no more? What if you no longer would be forced to turn, but control it?" They all stared intently, listening to every word Luna spoke. "My offer is simple. Join us, and be released from this pain. From the lack of control. What do you say?"