2.8 Making New Allies

A/N: AHHH ELIJAH IS HERE! The meeting between Elijah and Luna will be from 3rd person pov so that you will get a look into Elijah's thoughts.

...

3rd person pov

In a secluded country area, an SUV is meeting another car. The man gets out of the car and goes over to the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV is wearing a cap and sunglasses.

"Where is she?"

"In the trunk, I did exactly what you said."

"Good, put her in the back."

The man opens the SUV trunk and then goes to his car. He opens the trunk. Luna is in it still looking like Elena. He takes her and puts her in the SUV trunk. The man in the car sees her in the rear-view mirror and smiles. After putting 'Elena' in the trunk, he walks back up to the car.

"Thank you for your help."

"Is there anything else?"

"One more thing. Come closer, please."

The man gets closer.

"Closer."

The man gets closer Only to have the unknown man in the car take him by the neck, drink his blood, and then throw him on the floor and leave the man's corpse.

...

Luna's pov

I woke up back in the car when the guy carried me over to the other one.

I had just been placed on a sofa in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. As I slowly opened my eyes, pretending to just have woken up I saw the vampire known as Trevor sitting next to me on the couch undying my binds.

As our eyes met I just stared into his eyes with an emotionless expression. As he finished untying me I could tell he was unnerved by my stare.

While keeping eye contact I stood up as elegantly as I could.

I gave him a small smile hoping to make him less uncomfortable under my gaze, but unfortunately, my smile only had the opposite effect as he took a step backward and a wave of fear came off of him.

"Trevor!" Rose's voice rang in the silence, making Trevor break his gaze away from mine. Rose's gaze traveled from him and to me. As our eyes met I gave her a small smile.

"Hello, Rose. It is nice to meet you." I spoke softly. I already have Trevor frightened of me, I don't want Rose to be too.

"How do you know my name?" She asked suspiciously.

"I know both your names. Rose and Trevor. Half a millennium old vampires." I told them making Trevor even more scared and Rose a little nervous.

"Who are you?" She questioned me threateningly taking a step closer, probably hoping to frighten me a little.

"I am Luna." As I told her while dropping the illusion spell, making me no longer look like Elena. I took off my mask and threw it on the couch and smiled at them. "And I would like to talk with you both."

Trevor and Rose stared at me in shock.

"what do you want? Where is the doppelgänger!?" Rose screamed out.

"She is safe at home. But enough about her. I'm here to make a deal with you and your little friend. And if you do as I say, you and Trevor will both be gifted a daylight ring each. How does that sound?" I asked her.

Before she could answer Trevor did.

"What's the deal?" He asked me.

"Trevor!" Rose hissed.