1.7 Haunted

Stefan, Damon, and I were in the school's parking lot. I used my magic to track Vicki here. As we got here we saw Tyler practically jumping out of his car, Vicki jumping out right after. As she was about to bite him I blasted her away with my magic. As Tyler stood up from the ground, Stefan was holding Vicky.

"What's going on? What's happening to her?" Tyler asked frantically.

"You don't talk," Damon told him with a neutral expression.

"Screw you, dude," Tyler told him.

""Dude"? Really "Dude"?" Damon said unamused.

"Damon don't," Stefan told him, not wanting the Lockwood boy to get hurt.

"Oh, come on. Who's gonna miss this idiot?" Damon asked his brother.

Tyler was about to punch him, but before he could hit him, I froze his fist in the air. Tyler was looking at the violet energy that covered his hand in shock, meanwhile, Damon was amused. It warmed his heart a little that I protected him, even though he would never tell anyone that.

"Okay, children enough with the bickering," I said like a mother scolding her children. I looked at them with a small amused expression, while my hands were in my coat pockets. Tyler was looking at me in shock, probably because my eyes were glowing Violet showing me using my magic instead of their normal brown color. I could make it so that my eyes didn't glow violet when I did magic. But why would I do that, it looks amazing and I just love to see people's reactions to seeing it.

"What are you?" Tyler asked, he would never admit it but he was terrified.

"That Lockwood is our lovely friend, Luna," Damon said with his signature smirk while stretching both his hands toward me. "But I do get to warn you, she doesn't take kindly to does who try to hurt her friends." Damon had his hand covering the side of his mouth like children would do when they tried whispering.

As Damon finished his little explanation I took my hand out of my coat waving it in the air making a violet tint appear in Tyler and Vickie's eyes. Both fall unconscious. As Tyler hit the ground I walked over to him placing my finger on his forehead, his forehead gaining a little violet glow then disappearing like it was never there.

"When he wakes up he won't remember anything," I explained to the brothers. "This has been fun," I said with a sarcastic tone. "But I believe it is time for us to leave." With a final wave of my hand, we all disappear in violet smoke.

...

It was now morning and Vicky had finally woken up. She just finished her call with Matt, she told him she was fine.

"I don't understand why I have to stay. Why can't I go home?" Vicki asked us.

"Because you are changing Vicki, and it's not something you wanna do alone," Stefan explained to her.

"There is nothing about that Logan guy I killed in here. Not a word." Damon told us from across the room, reading the newspaper. "Someone's covering it up."

"What is that?" Vicki asked referring to the Gilbert compass Damon had in his hand. Before Damon could answer I did instead.

"That Vicki is a very old and special compass. Made by a powerful witch in 1864 here in Mystic Falls. Of course, almost no one knows the truth. For some, like humans, it is believed that it was made by someone named Jonathan Gilbert when in reality it was not. There were several enchanted objects believed to be made by him when it wasn't." I answered casually while texting Caroline about the school's Halloween party and what we should wear as costumes.

Stefan just looked at me shocked. Damon on the other hand was amused and Vicki confused.

"But why would she let them believe they made it when they didn't?" She asked confused.