2.4 Bringing forth someone lost

A/N: So sorry for the lack of posting lately. I have gotten more shifts at work lately, which gives me less time to write. I have also bought myself 'Horizon Forbidden West', and I am in LOVE. I played the first game 'Horizon Zero Dawn', and loved that one too. I got it during the Black Friday sale on PlayStation. Anyways, What is your favorite game/game series? I love the Horizon games.

Btw, short charter. Sorry.
...

After I left Damon with Enzo, I made my way to the boarding house so I could stay at one of the guest rooms for the night, so Damon and Enzo could get all the time they needed.

As I walked through the door I saw Stefan sitting holding a glass of bourbon.

"Hey. Where's Damon?" Stefan asked me once he noticed my presence but didn't see his brother.

"Your brother is doing something important right now. He won't be home until tomorrow or in a few days." I explained to him. Stefan sat up becoming a little concerned.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's not something I can tell you, he has to do it himself. It's not my place. I'm going to bed, good night." I could still see some worry on Stefan's face, understandable. He just got his brother back, he doesn't want him hurt.

I made my way upstairs with no intention of going to bed. I closed the door facing it, calling forth my magic. The door became encased in violet energy, opening. But on the other side was my magic room. I could make any door in the world a gateway to that room. Like I told Damon when I first showed him the room, it's kinda like a pocket dimension. It's bound to my house but can be accessed from anywhere.

I walked into the large space with one goal in my mind.

To bring Kol to me.

Damon and Enzo's reunion made me realize something. They are soulmates. I could feel their souls calling out to one another. At first, I didn't know what it was. But now that they were so close to one another. I knew for sure, they were soulmates. The only difference is my soul mark is shown. They probably have a mark on their soul that is not shown physically.

Now that they have one another, I want to do two things.

1. Bring Kol's body to me and undagger him. Keep him safe and unnoticed by everyone who cannot be trusted.
2. Soulmates exist. Damon and Enzo, me and Kol. There has to be more. I wanna see if I can cast a spell to reveal everyone's soul mark if they have one. From what I remember of what Persephone told me, only the powerful have one, as a way to balance them out.

But there are two types of soulmates. A soulmate and a twin flame. One is romantic love, the other is platonic love. Soulmates are like two souls made for each other. A twin flame is like two people made from the same soul.

Right now I have to focus on Kol. I don't know how I would bring him to me, so I'm just gonna try something and hope it works.

I stood in the middle of my study, calling forth my magic. Two orbs of violet energy formed above my palms. I closed my eyes focusing on my connection to Kol. I used the soul mark as a beacon for me to reach him. I could sense him. His body and soul.

But I could bring him to me. I wasn't strong enough. I am the most powerful magic user on this planet. But moving a daggered original vampire and his soul over time and space is something out of my league.

But if I had something extra. Something that is a part of him, but also powerful. I could use that magic and connection to bring him to me. Hopefully.

I spent a few minutes thinking things over. What could I use? That's when I got an idea. White oak. The dagger is covered in white oak ashes and the spell used to create them contained white oak. I could use that as a catalyst for the spell, and bring him to me. Luckily, there is an entire bridge and sign made from it.

I was going to burn that bridge long ago, but never really got to it. I called forth my magic ones again, disappearing in a cloud of violet smoke. Reappearing in between the bridge and the sign.

This bridge brought too much suffering on the show. Not only was Rebekah manipulated by Damon and Sage to give them the location. But Kol was killed with wood from this place, and so was Finn. But unlike Finn, with Kol's death, came the death of countless vampires that belonged to his sire line. It was genocide.

I called forth my magic, raising my hand towards the sign. The sign gained a violet hue as it was ripped from the ground. I broke off a large piece from it to use. I threw the rest on the bridge. I called forth a ball of beautiful blue fire and sent it at the bridge. The fire consumed the bridge within seconds. The flames burned so hot I could feel the heat from all the way over here. Within minutes the bridge was reduced to nothing but ash.

I used my magic to collect the ashes just in case I needed it for a later date. Also, it's better if I have it than for someone else to get their hands on it. I placed the ashes in a glass bottle, just large enough for all of it.

When I got back home, I placed the bottle containing the ashes on a shelf next to some spell books I had gotten.

I placed the large pieces of white oak on my table. It was enough to make at least five stakes from it. I split the large piece into five smaller ones, I placed one on my table and the other four in a safe I had behind a painting. The safe was spelled invisible and shielded with a powerful protection spell.

I took the white oak from the table in my hands. Calling forth my magic, violet tendrils danced around the wood. I closed my eyes, once again focusing on Kol. To bring him here.

The room began to shake. My soul mark and the white oak began to glow violet. As the shaking became stronger, the glow shined brighter. It was like a flashlight shining in one's eye. Thankfully because of the magic in the room, nothing was getting destroyed or thrown around because of the shaking.

I could feel him. His body and soul. The white oak in his body. I pulled and pulled with my magic. Trying to bring him here through time and space itself. Teleportation on a long distance was already not easy for me. And this is a huge step from the small items I teleport to me sometimes.

With one final pull, a bright light came from the middle of the room. As the light dissipated, a coffin lay in its place. The white oak in my hands was reduced to nothing, not even ash.

Finally, he was here. I walked over to the coffin opened it, and saw Kol desiccated inside. His soul is currently on the other side but in this room. I didn't only summon his body, but his spirit as well. I knew he wouldn't remember anything from the other side. Fortunately, if my spell works, he will remember everything.

We had only met a few times on the other side, I had also on several occasions sent images of me and my friends through our bond to him.

As I gazed upon him, I couldn't help but feel a little sad for him. He lost his magic, the one thing he loved the most. With the magic, came a connection to the very earth, you always felt like you were a part of something. But when he was turned into a vampire, he lost that connection. He was also never a part of always and forever. That was always something between Niklaus, Elijah, and Rebekah. Never him and Finn, and I plan to change that this time around. And when he was undaggered, he was encouraged by Nik to be ruthless, to be bloody, and to feed. Then he was punished for it.

I softly traced my hand over his jaw and cheek. Violet tendrils traveled softly across his face, entering his head. the light disappearing beneath his gray skin.

"This should let you remember all of what you have seen and heard on the other side. Not just from this time, but from all the times you have been daggered." I softly whispered in the air.

I looked at the dagger in his chest, my hand wrapped around it. And with one pull, I removed the dagger. Releasing him from his slumber. Now, I just need to wait.