1.8 162 Candles

A/N: I honestly can't bother to write about her telling them about the supernatural, so imagine it however you would like.

I just left the Gilbert residents after talking to Jeremy about the supernatural. We didn't tell him much, just the basics, and how to protect himself. I was now on my way to the Salvatore's because one of my favorite characters from the show is finally here! I am so excited to finally meet her.

As I entered the Salvatore boarding house I searched for their minds, finding them in Stefan's room. As got closer to his door I could hear Damon talking to Lexi.

"What a surprise." I could hear Damon's voice.

"Surprise? I think the wring brother went back to high school." Lexi told him.

"How long are you here for?" He asked her.

"Just for Stefan's B-Day."

"You mean you didn't come all this way to see me?" Damon asked teasingly.

"That's it, Damon. After a century I finally realized dearth means nothing without you." She teased him back. "Do me."

"Oh, why are you so mean to me?"

"Eh, have you met you? You're not a nice person." Lexi told him.

"Well, It's because I'm a vampire."

"But you're only the bad parts."

"Teach me to be good," Damon asked her, leaning on his arm. In a flash, Lexi was out of bed and on the other side strangling Damon.

"I'm older and that means stronger." She told him threateningly.

"I'm sorry." Damon choked out.

"Don't ruin my time with Stefan." Before it could escalate I made my presence known.

"Kinky." Lexi's head flashed to me, confused as to who I was and how she didn't notice me enter. "You know Damon, I knew you were kinda weird, but not this weird." Lexi let go of his neck.

"Ha, ha, you hilarious," Damon responded to my comments sarcastically.

"Who are you?" Asked a confused Lexi.

"Oh, where are my manners." I held my hand out for her to shake. "I am Luna Blacksmith. Friend of Stefan and Damon. And the only person that has any control over Damon's actions." I gave her a sweet smile. She returned shaking my hand.

"I'm Lexi Branson. It's nice to finally meet you. Stefan mentioned you earlier. Thanks for helping him." She gave me a warm smile.

"Of course. How about we become friends."

"I would love to" We talked some more, but I had to leave not long after.

I went home to get my gift for Stefan and my gift for Lexi. As I got to the Salvatore boarding house I only caught the end of their conversations.

"It doesn't matter. If I start now again, I would just. I don't know." Stefan's voice rang in my ear.

"Happy Birthday baby Salvatore," I yelled, making my presence known. Stefan smiled at me.

"Thanks." Said Stefan as I hugged him. "I'm not even gonna ask how you knew." He said with a smile.

"A lady has her ways baby Salvatore." Stefan rolled his eyes hearing the nickname, while Lexi was amused.

"Luna, this is my best friend Lexi." Stefan introduced us not knowing we had already met.

"Oh, we met," Lexi informed Stefan standing up and hugging me.