3.6 Soulmates and Ester

A/N: Both OC soulmates are British. Why? Because that accent can melt ice with how hot it is.

PS: For those who didn't get or read the message I posted (no worries). I was given the idea of a she-wolf as Elena's soulmate from @nidaste_107. Loved the idea, so I have now changed it to fit my new wish. The pronouns in the last chapters have been changed and a new face claim has been found. I don't know about you people, but I always preferred fics with a lesbian Elena (Honestly, just any fic where Elena isn't with Stefan and Damon). Her soulmate was already a werewolf, so it didn't change much.

I'm so proud of my collage <3 Look at the watermark to see what app I used :)

Quick note: When someone teleports in smoke, I got that idea from a show called "Once Upon a Time", so that's where that's from. Her demonic voice (it's the best way I can describe it), the idea came from "Avatar the Last Airbender" and "Legend of Korra". That's where the voice idea came from, but it isn't exactly like that. Her voice isn't comprised of hundreds of other voices, but is more demonic and can either come uncontrolled because of strong emotions, or she can control it.

...

3rd person POV; The Forest behind Mikaelson Manor

Rebekah quickly snapped out of her shock state. As she gazed upon the woman before her, a bright smile covered the original's face. A smile the unknown vampire shared.

"Hi." Rebekah greeted her brightly. "I'm Rebekah."

"I know who you are Miss. Mikaelson." She stated as she walked over to her, her British accent clear as the night sky above them. "It is an honor to meet an original. Especially one as breathtaking as you." As the unknown woman stood before her, she slowly and softly placed Rebekah's hand in hers, bringing it up to her lips as she placed a delicate kiss on her hand. "I am Sierra. Sierra Reyes."

"You are a true gentleman Miss. Reyes. Please, won't you come inside from the cold?" The original spoke softly as she blushed madly.

"I wish nothing more, my love," Sierra replied as she walked alongside Rebekah to the Mikaelson Manor. Rebekah took Sierra up to her room, as they sat down on the original bed, both began asking their questions, wanting to get to know each other.

"Where are you from?" The original vampire asked her newfound soulmate.

"I am from India but I have been living in England for the past 50 years. I was born in old India, in 1342. And my sire line originates with the Noble Mikaelson." Sierra calmly explained as she kept her gaze on the original.

"Me and my brothers Elijah, Niklaus, and Kol were born here in Mystic Falls a thousand years ago. My older sibling Finn was born in Norway before our family left. We were Norse Vikings and our father was a wealthy landowner in Europe." She didn't say anything about her dead siblings, not wanting to ruin the mood.