2.2 Brave new world

It was about 3 am when I grabbed a random purse in my closet and placed a few things Caroline would need in it. I made my way over to the hospital. At this point, Caroline would wake up soon.

When I got there, I sent a few violet tendrils to compel the doctors who were here to ignore us. I made my way over to Caroline's room, seeing her still not awake. I placed my purse on the only chair in the room and waited for her to wake.
About 15 minutes later she woke up, she looked around confused, still a little out of it. Her gaze traveled to me and a bright smile overtook her face.

After she explained what happened, I gave her a blood bag I had in my purse. She happily completed her transition. She was a little scared at first seeing her vampire face, but quickly made peace with it after I told her how beautiful she looked.

I grabbed my bag taking out a long wooden box with a blazing sun marked on it. I placed the box on the bed, in front of her, opening it to reveal four beautiful Lapis Lazuli rings. She knew exactly what they were having bombarded Damon and me long ago with questions. Damon, liking talking about himself explained to her a few things, among those things was his daylight ring.

"Pick one," I told her with an encouraging smile. After about a minute or so she finally picked (Whatever ring you want to imagine).

I placed the ring in my hand, closing my fist. A soft violet glow came from my hand, turning the one's ordinary ring, into a daylight ring. After I finished with the spell, I placed the ring on her finger.

I spent the rest of the night teaching her various things, like control over her bloodlust and compulsion.

In the morning Matt came over and gave Caroline some breakfast. After he left, I gave her actual breakfast, not the nasty hospital food he brought her.

"Caroline, I have one more gift to give you," I told her as she was drinking from her blood bag. For a baby vamp, Caroline had amazing control. It was very evident in the show as well. And she didn't have any help then, but now she has me.

"You have already given more than I could ever ask for Luna. What more could you possibly give me?" Caroline asked amused and a little shocked.

"This." I pulled out a ring out of my coat pocket. It was a simple silver ring with an amethyst gem on it. "It will make you as strong as an original," I explained to her.

"But I'm already a vampire," Caroline spoke confused.

"I know, but as a vampire, any vampire older than you, meaning every vampire there is, is stronger than you. I want you to be safe and be able to fight them if they try coming after you. This ring will make you as strong and superior as the oldest of your kind." I explained to her. In the show, Caroline could already fight older vampires and win, but I was a little overprotecting when it came to her. I just wanted to make sure she would be safe and to do that, she would need power. "You will essentially be an original vampire. Minus the fact that the sun, stake through hearth, and decapitation can kill you. Vervain won't have much effect on you either."

"Omg!" She asked shocked. She didn't know what to say.

"Let's just say that only a very powerful witch can do something to you, even then, they can't do much." I placed the ring on her hand. Instead of speaking, we simply hugged. So much was said, yet nothing at all, all in the form of this hug. It was Caroline saying thank you and so much more, and Luna saying she will always be there for her, no matter what. For they are not just best friends. They are sisters.

...

We decided to go to the carnival. Me and Caroline split up a few minutes later. She wanted to check how everything was going, and I went to go and check on the boys doing arm wrestling (Thank you @I_Am_Trash29 for telling me what It's called).