3.2 Chicago

A/N: I made these three chapters in the middle of the night instead of sleeping.

This chapter has now officially been remade to a 1st person POV instead of its prior 3rd person POV.

...

It has been almost a week since making the hybrids and helping them. Klaus and I had instructed them to go to Mystic Falls. There they would be greeted by Elijah and Tyler.

Elijah had gotten a mansion for the wolves. When I had told them they were ecstatic, most of them have never been to even seen something so extravagant in their lives. Tyler was going to help them assimilate into the new town. Elijah would also be helping the newly turned hybrids with their vampire side. They had gotten some training from Klaus but the two groups had to separate before the training was completed. Luckily their control is good enough for traveling without supervision. They would also of course look after one another.

Kol, Stefan, Klaus and I had just made our way to Chicago. The plan was simple. Have fun and make another ally. Gloria, the witch from the Chicago bar. In the show, she wasn't my favorite. Yes, she hurt Stefan, but honestly, he kinda deserved it. But this time around none of that will happen. Instead, they will have fun at the bar. Dance through the night, and make Gloria another ally. She would be my eyes and ears here in the city.

My jeep had just parked outside of Gloria's bar. My jeep was still self-driving as I did not want to drive all the way. But I also hadn't driven at all the entire summer. I never really took it off of self-driving mode.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus asked Stefan when they got inside as the younger vampire looked around the bar. He knew full well where they were. After all, his last memory here wasn't exactly the most pleasant. But nothing compared to the amazing times he had here with Klaus and Rebekah.

"I can't believe this place is still here," Stefan stated confused. He thought after Mikael had been here the bar would have been burned to the ground or something along the lines of the place getting destroyed.

"You got to be kidding me." Gloria, the owner of the bar spoke as she made her way over. A smile came to Klaus' face as she came into view.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar and says to the bartender..." Klaus began his joke only to have the witch cut him off.

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny." Her gaze traveled to Stefan not having yet noticed Kol and I. I had placed a spell on us a few hours back to hide our auras. As werewolves are more sensitive to my status as the mother. Witches are extremely sensitive toward my divine side.

"I remember you," Gloria stated, looking at Stefan.

"Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..." Stefan hesitated with his words not knowing if it was okay to say his next words or not.

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?"

"Gloria's a very powerful witch," Klaus explained seeing Stefan still being confused. Klaus found Stefan's confused face adorable.

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day." Gloria further explained. "Now, who might you two be?" The bar questioned as her eyes found Kol and I.

"I am Luna and this lovely man is Kol." I introduced us as Kol simply stared off not caring for the conversation.

"I can't sense you," Gloria stated confused.