SB17

Dakota Smith

12:04 pm - November 6th 2023

Dakota grabbed her slouch socks out of her sock drawer before pausing in her tracks, wondering if she really wanted her feet to be covered while she was getting a tattoo. Figuring that the pain would intensify if her feet were imprisoned by a pair of thick socks. Dakota decided against the socks, and placed them back in her drawer. Nas was set to be arriving any moment now, which made her anxious. About both him coming over and her getting the tattoo. "Music." Dakota thought out loud as she walked out of her bedroom and into her living room.

After choosing her R&B playlist, she sat the remote on the coffee table and went to grab her phone off the island. Once she realized Paris called her, she called her back. Dakota held the phone in her hand and eyed her brand new set of nails as she listened to the call back sound. "He doing your tattoo yet?" Paris questioned once the call connected.

"Naw, not yet. He should be here any minute now." Dakota answered. Announcing it out loud made her nerves much worse, she got up and paced over to the kitchen in hopes to walk the nerves away. The knocking sound at the door made her stop in her tracks and look in that direction. "I'll call you later, Paris." Dakota announced, not waiting on a response before ending the call. She sat her phone on the island before heading over to the door. She looked through the peephole first, catching a small glimpse of Nas and all of his equipment.

"Hey." Dakota greeted as she swung the door open and stepped aside. "Wassup, Koko." Nas replied, causing Dakota to lightly chuckle. She'd never been called Koko before, so it was funny to hear. Dakota locked the door and turned around to Nas with his arms open for a hug. She held onto him, taking in his scent, which made her hold him a little tighter. Their height difference landed Dakota smack in the bottom of his chiseled chest. His strong build made her melt in his arms, as she felt comfortable and tender.

"Where you want me to set up?" Nas questioned once Dakota pulled away, she shrugged her shoulders as she sat on the couch. "Anywhere out here is fine, honestly." She answered. Nas briefly nodded his head and began to unfold his table and tattoo bed. It took him little to no time, which disappointed Dakota. She thought it would take him a little time, and give her some procrastination time.

"You ready?" He questioned, Dakota shook her head no, causing Nas to chuckle. "We don't have to do all of it today, I'll just start, but not make it look noticeable that it's unfinished." He replied.

"I'm just so nervous." Dakota announced while sitting on the tattoo bed. She swung her feet while watching him set up his supplies neatly and in arms reach. "I'm thinkin' bout doing this full time, right? So help me out, what's something I can do to help my clients that's scared." Nas spoke while he grabbed a marker out of his bag.

A smirk appeared on Dakota's face as they made eyes. "I know something you can do...just not to all of your clients, though." She announced.

"What's that?" Nas challenged. The duo stared at each other without saying a word. Dakota's lady part throbbed from the anticipation as they slowly moved closer to each other. They paused for a second and lightly chuckled, Nas firmly held Dakota by the neck as he pulled her into a kiss. Dakota couldn't help but to let out subtle moans from the feeling of Nas' hands traveling up and down the sides of her torso.

Dakota pulled away and eyed Nas, he licked his plump pink lips, causing a series of chills to trickle down Dakota's spine. "I don't want you to do the work this time." He whispered in her ear before leaving a trail of kisses down the side of her neck to her lips. Nas then picked her up and carried her into her room, which wasn't hard for him to spot since the door was wide open. He ever so gently placed her on the bed before placing a single peck on her lips.