SB25

Nasiem Fareed

10:21 am - December 5th 2023

Satisfied was an understatement when it came to Nas' feelings about the tattoo he did. He found himself reaching for his phone, just to look at the pictures and videos that he made. Nas briefly thought about making a separate instagram for his tattooing, but decided against it, feeling like having everything on one page would benefit him right now. He didn't post pictures of himself or anything for that matter on his feed, so he felt like it wouldn't be too unprofessional.

Nas posted the photo to his Instagram, remembering to use a couple hashtags, just like Dakota did when she posted on the flower shop's page. He watched the post upload completely before locking his phone and sitting it on the dresser as he finished getting dressed. Nas grabbed the bottle of Palmer's cocoa butter and used it to moisturize his body before slipping on his black t shirt. He reached in his shirt and grabbed his chains, so that they could be visible.

The gold chains complimented the black t shirt perfectly. They weren't big and gaudy, instead they were simple gold chains. A herringbone and a flat Mariner, that he never took off, due to them being being pure gold. They weren't super long either, both chains fell at the perfect length, even while not having any pendants on them.

As always, Nas was a very comfortable dresser. Along with his black t shirt, he wore a pair of matching sweatpants. Since it was cold outside, he planned on putting his letterman jacket over the t shirt to fight the very cold weather the city had been experiencing lately. He brushed over his fade before putting the wooden bristle brush back in the drawer and stepping out of the bathroom. He dabbed some cologne oil on both of his wrists and neck before twisting the cap back on and sitting it on the counter.

Nas slipped on his coat before patting both of his pockets, realizing the absence of his phone. "Oh shit." Nas thought out loud, stepping back into the bathroom to grab his phone. After turning the lights out, he headed downstairs and stopped by the kitchen where Wham was. "I ain't heard from you in a while, boy boy, where ya been?" Wham recited lines from the movie ATL, causing them to laugh. Nas had been spending a lot of time at Dakota's, leaving him missing in action to Wham and Sevyn.

"I seen you yesterday nigga." Nas spoke as he grabbed a water bottle from the pack that laid on the floor. "Only cause I came to yo' job." Wham rebutted.

"I slept here last night too—y'all be going to sleep hella early." Nas replied, sitting at the dining room table and opening his water. Wham scoffed as he kissed his teeth and shook his head, "Cause Sevyn ass think I'm posed to be sleepy when she sleepy." He spoke, causing Nas to laugh.

"Y'all back good?" Nas quizzed, Wham nodded his head yes. "Yeah—one thing bout me, imma apologize to my girl. I can't do that beefin' shit for too long." Wham replied, making Nas chuckle a bit. He was glad to see that his friend came back to his senses. He loved Wham, but he knew a nigga that showed his girl no loyalty, would cross everybody else too, and he didn't want no nigga like that around him. So if he could help prevent it—he would.

"You movin' in with Dakota?" Wham questioned, Nas shook his head no as he briefly scratched his ear. "Naw—I'm actually on the way to go view some shit Kim found for me." Nas replied. He shortly thought about moving in with Dakota, but decided against it.

"You been on yo' shit." Wham nodded his head with a smile on his face as he extended his arm to dap Nas up. "Preciate it, Wham...foreal." Nas replied as they slapped 5s.

"Naw foreal, you came home and stood on yo' ten." Wham added. Now that life was starting to look up for Nas, he realized it was never in his character to wallow in the mire while wishing things turned in his favor. He had his anxiety about being released back into the general population while locked up, but grasped that those thoughts were only the result of his imprisoned mindset at the time. "Shit...that was my only choice." Nas finally replied after pulling himself out of his daze.