SB58

Nasiem Fareed

12:39 pm - November 28th 2024

"You look pretty, Girly." Nas announced to Demi, who was on the other side of the FaceTime call. It was thanksgiving day, and she'd be spending the holiday with Kimora's side of the family, since she was spending Christmas with Nas. His baby girl was dressed picturesquely in a black long sleeve corduroy dress and a pair of Ugg boots on her feet. Nas ended up getting her a small Kurt Geiger bag when they passed by them at the mall, and she wore the metallic bag today with her outfit.

"Thank you." Demi smiled before turning to Kimora, so she could apply some lipgloss to her lips. Once Kimora finished, Demi turned to the camera and pursed her lips together to distribute the gloss before popping her lips, causing Nas to laugh. It was still so amazing to him to see his baby have so much personality.

"You still got that money I put in your purse?" Nas questioned as he watched her stick the squeeze tube of lipgloss into her purse. Demi shook her head no, "I bought this lipgloss." She announced, pulling it out of the tiny purse to hold it up and show him.

"You got some leftover?" Nas questioned, Demi shook her head no again. "I bought a lot, so I don't run out." She answered, making Nas crack a smile as he briefly laughed.

"We finna head out, imma have her call you later tonight." Kimora announced as she appeared in the camera of Demi's iPad. Nas nodded his head while standing up from Dakota's couch. "Tell Kota I said happy thanksgiving." She added.

"Ight, y'all have fun and be safe." Nas replied, traveling into Dakota's bedroom. "Love you daddy!" Demi shouted from afar, compelling Kimora to put the camera on her. Demi vigorously waved her hand while smiling.

"I love you too, baby." Nas replied. They said their goodbyes once more before the call officially concluded. Nas walked into the room to see Dakota slipping on a long mohair cardigan that she was wearing over the all black catsuit she was wearing. She then walked over to her dresser, where she slipped in a pair of earrings that once served as a promise ring for her finger.

"I'm ready." Dakota announced, grabbing the earring back from the surface of the dresser and pushing it behind her ear. "I just lowkey don't wanna be too early—I wanna eat, not help." She added, causing them to laugh. Her freshly sprayed perfume tarried in the air, making Nas feel some type of way. She had two signature scents that she'd wear on special occasions, claiming that she wanted the memory of those days to be remembered by her favorite scents and Nas loved them both.

"Don't forget to look at the scores so you know the status of yo' parlay. " Nas instructed once it came to mind. As of late, he got Dakota into sports betting. She was new, so she was betting small, but quickly changed her tune for today's thanksgiving football game. "I don't wanna know the status—I feel like that's gon' stress me out." Dakota replied, making Nas briefly laugh. She was a neophyte when it came to parlay's, and continuously expressed that she had no interest in taking it super serious, and she didn't.

"Give me a kiss, so I can get some of your luck." Dakota demanded, placing her fists on his knees and hovering over his body. Nas slightly leaned up, allowing their lips to softly collide and lock. Just when the kiss began to intensify, Dakota pulled away, leaving Nas in a confused state.

"I'm not getting back in this catsuit if I take it off." She lightly chuckled before pecking his lips once more and pulling away. She grabbed her socks and pushed her feet into each sock one at a time before reaching for her boots. She slipped the pair on and announced that she was ready once again, this time she was 100% ready. The couple finally made their way out of the townhome, starting their journey to Dakota's parent's house.