SB30

Nasiem Fareed

1:31 pm - January 7th 2024

"You sure you don't want barstools, baby? They have some here too." Dakota announced as she pushed their buggy through the store. After leaving the furniture store, Dakota insisted that one of the stores that they needed to stop at for Nas' home decor was Home Goods. "I'm sure—don't nobody needa be that comfortable at my house, anyway." Nas replied, scoring a small chuckle from Dakota.

"But it looks nice at the island, which could double as an eating space." She replied, Nas subtly shook his head no as he was firm with his choice. After the money he dropped on his dining table, he damn near wanted to sleep at it. So, it was definitely gonna be put to use. Nas walked around the store following suit behind Dakota, since she had full decorative control.

"This is so cute." Dakota announced as they stopped in front of a tall faux houseplant. "It could go next to the TV." She added while fondling with it.

"You like it?" Dakota questioned, Nas shrugged his shoulders as he let out a laugh. "You the interior designer." He replied.

"Yeah, but I want you to like the stuff too." Dakota combated. Nas grabbed the houseplant and placed it in the shopping cart. "We got the same taste, baby. I like everything you like." He replied before assuringly kissing Dakota's forehead. Nas liked how Dakota's apartment was decorated, which ensured that he was in good hands.

"What you gon' do with your 3rd bedroom?" Dakota questioned. Nas lucked up and got an extra bedroom, after only wishing for two. He didn't have any plans for it right now, as his main concern was furnishing and decorating what mattered. "Guess imma leave it as it is for night now. I thought about using it as my tattoo space, but I don't want too many people in and out of my house." He replied while watching Dakota grab a few coffee table decorations at a time and put them with what she had in the cart, to see if they meshed together.

"Yeah, I don't agree with working out of your house either." Dakota replied, though she was occupied. Nas lightly chuckled as he eyed Dakota with her smile on his face. Truth be told, he loved doing stuff like this. It made him feel like they were a married couple. While all of the other men accompanying their partners held irritated expressions on their faces, Nas was the complete opposite. They were much older, and had probably been together longer—Nas figured his tune would probably switch once him and Dakota were 20 years in, just like them.

"Last night, somebody commented on my picture and was like check yo' dm." Nas announced while following  behind Dakota, "And I did, and I ain't see nothing—so I start playing around with and found out that Instagram got message requests or some shit like that. I look in my request and it was hella people trynna get me to ink them." He added, Dakota turned around and lightly chuckle.

"How you ain't know Instagram had requests?" She questioned as they went over to the kitchen decor area.  Nas shrugged his shoulders, "It didn't have that before I got locked up—unc don't know." He replied, making them share a laugh.

"You should get a booking site, it'll make shit easier." Dakota suggested. "Booking site?" Nas raised his eyebrows, the last time he heard the word booking it definitely wasn't in a positive way.

"It'll keep tracks of your appointments. You just input your availability and people are able to choose accordingly. A lot of hairstylists, nail and lash techs have 'em." Dakota elucidated, Nas nodded his head, he liked the sound of that. "I'll look into it tonight." He replied.

"Demi would love this." Nas announced as he grabbed a canopy that was meant to drape over a rug for a play area. Without second guessing it, he tossed it in the shopping cart. "You gon' let her decorate her own room?" Dakota questioned as she looked back at Nas.