SB31

Nasiem Fareed

7:05 am - January 17th 2024

Being that Nas had a criminal background, he wasted no time turning himself in for his unbeknownst crime. He stayed over night and was able to see a judge that next morning. Come to find out, he was arrested for unpaid child support. Thankfully, he was able to prove that he was never served due to him just moving into his apartment. Also, the serving letter went to a home that was currently on the market. Nas was fuming, it was one thing to know that Kimora put him on child support, but him finding out like that made things even worse.

Kimora sat in his face plenty of times, smiling and carrying on like she didn't file for child support, which was something Nas couldn't wrap his head around. He was there for Demi financially and physically—there wasn't any reason for Kimora to put him on child support.

The officers removed the handcuffs from Nas' wrists, deeming him a free man. He instantly spotted Dakota's car as she was standing on the side of it while she waited for him. Dakota didn't wait for him to make it where she was standing. Instead, she lightly jogged over to him and pulled him in an embrace. "What happened?" Dakota questioned as she pulled away. She wasn't fully in the know, since Nas only asked her to pick him up during their phone call.

"Kimora put me on child support—my first time hearing about it was yesterday when they told me I was under arrest for back child support." Nas replied, repeating the situation had him slightly clenching his jaw in frustration. "Child support?" Dakota echoed in disbelief. Nas nodded his head yes.

Dakota sighed as she held his chin with her hand, "You hungry?" She questioned, Nas shook his head no. Truthfully, his feelings diminished his appetite. He was only focused on having a conversation with Kimora to figure things out. "I was so worried...I didn't sleep at all." Dakota announced. Without a verbal response, Nas pulled her into a hug, figuring that they both needed it.

"You sure you don't wanna eat?" Dakota questioned again as Nas followed her to the driver's side of her vehicle, where he opened the door for her to get in. "I'm sure, babe." Nas replied, he leaned into the car and kissed her cheek before shutting the door and heading to the passenger side.

- 7:45 am

Even while Kimora's assistant followed behind him, preaching that she was currently meeting with a client and wasn't able to see visitors right now, he still trailed to her office, blocking out her frantic voice. Nas opened the door to see that she was lo and behold meeting with a client, but he didn't care. Confusion adorned her face once she laid eyes on him. Kimora politely excused herself from her client and walked over to Nas.

"I told him you were with a client!" Her assistant blurted out, causing them to look over at her. "Follow me outside real quick." Nas instructed his baby mother. Kimora wasn't sure, she eyed him in confusion.

"I'm with my client right now, Nas—can this wait?." She replied. Nas didn't say anything back as he eyed her, he walked out of the office expecting her to follow. "Excuse me for a second, there might be an issue with my daughter." Kimora spoke to her client in her best customer service voice, which was 100% unrecognizable from her usual tone. The sound of her heels hitting against the floor as she followed Nas, could be heard throughout the office.

"You put me on child support?" Nas questioned, causing Kimora's eyes to widen as if she saw a ghost. He became irritated all over again by her acting so dumbfounded, he planned to remain calm, but realized how hard that would be now that they were in front of each other. "I pull my load when it comes to Demi, Kimora. Why the fuck would you do some shit like that?" He fussed ever so calmly.