SB20

Nasiem Fareed

8:15 pm - November 19th 2023

While Demi was eating her dinner, Nas decided to run her bath and lay out her pajamas. He searched through her LOL Doll backpack for both her bonnet and shower cap. Once both were retrieved, Nas stepped into the bathroom turned the water on, while it warmed up he grabbed a few of her bath toys and put them in the water for her. He used his hand to test the water, making sure it wasn't too hot, or too cold. The water was a little hotter than he anticipated, but figured it would cool down by the time Demi was finished eating.

Nas changed the TV from ESPN to YouTube, so Demi could hear it while she was in the tub. He made sure everything was laid out before leaving the room, and heading back to the kitchen. "Daddy." Demi called out as soon as she laid eyes on him. "Uncle Wham said Santa clause is black, is that true?" She questioned, Nas furrowed his eyebrows together as he chuckled.

"Jesus black too." Wham chimed in, nodding his head as he squeezed his caprisun to get the remnants. "It's true, baby." Nas answered before sitting back down. A chuckle could be heard coming from his phone, which confused him. Nas gave Demi his phone to watch YouTube while she ate, but he didn't expect her to call anybody.

"Who on the phone, Girly?" Nas questioned. Demi chewed and swallowed her food before answering. "Bakota." She announced, handing the phone off to her father. Lo and behold, Dakota was on the other side of the FaceTime call. A plush robe covered her body as she stood in her bathroom mirror curling her hair.

"Koko!" Nas coolly exclaimed, causing Dakota to look up. A smile dressed her face as she used her free hand to send Nas a wave. "I called you and your baby answered." Dakota announced with the same smile on her face.

"She's so sweet." Dakota added, lightly chuckling. Due to Nas' parents being together throughout his childhood, he wasn't really sure when it would be appropriate to introduce Demi and Dakota in person. The call between the two was unexpected, but it gave Nas the confirmation that he needed. Seeing how Dakota acted with Demi was a green light to Nasiem. "She is—she probably talked your ear off." Nas chuckled as he reached over to wipe the barbecue sauce off of Demi's face.

"Bakota like these too." Demi announced, holding up her juice box. Causing Nas to chuckle. "Say Dakota." He instructed.

"Bakota." Demi attempted to echo, it was clear that she was Kimora's daughter. Now that she had to repeat herself, she added a bit of attitude on it. "Da-Kota." Nas attempted to break it down and say it slower. Demi gave Nas an annoyed look before letting out a dramatic sigh.

"Ba-ko-ta." Demi spoke slowly, causing Nas to laugh. She had such a big character. On top of having a mix of both Kimora and Nas' personality traits, she had her own little identity as well. Nas was realizing you never knew how you acted until he had a mini version of yourself mirroring you. "If Demi say it's Bakota, then it's Bakota." Dakota chuckled.

"Where you going?" Nas raised his eyebrow at Dakota. Now that she was done with her hair, she leaned into the mirror using a brown lip liner to line her lips. She was super focused, which halted her response for a second. "Me and my best friend going outside." Dakota answered while doing a little dance.

Nas lightly chuckled, "Y'all be safe—aye, yo' first bottle on me. Imma send you something." He announced, gaining a smile from Dakota. "Thank you." She replied.

"What I'm giving?" Dakota questioned as she stepped away so Nas could see her whole outfit. She was dressed in a mesh Jean Paul Gaultier top, a denim mini skirt, and a pair black Givenchy shark boots on her feet. "It's definitely giving sexy." Nas replied, making himself chuckle. He'd picked up on all of Dakota's little sayings, and found himself reciting them when speaking to her as well. Dakota chuckled as she sprayed perfume on her body while eying herself in the mirror. She put the perfume bottle down, and started to toy with her hair.