SB39

Nasiem Fareed

4:00 pm - February 27th 2024

Faster than Nas expected, he was reaping the benefits of tattooing. His money was looking right, and so was his apartment. He no longer had a "dance studio" now that his space was fully furnished, as well as the room he had for Demi. He allowed her to pick out her own theme, and decorate however she pleased. She went with a little mermaid theme, and surprisingly everything tied together well. The only downside of his new gig was the strain that sitting and leaning over for countless hours was doing to his back. After mentioning this to Dakota, she wasted no time attempting to play masseuse.

She straddled his back while using her hands to massage his back. "Lower." Nas called out, causing a small chuckle to escape Dakota's lips. "I'm tired—you gotta lot of back." She joked. Nas kissed his teeth before laughing.

"Aye now." Nas continued to laugh, "Imma tall nigga, my shit ain't posed to be little." He added. "I'm just playing, baby." Dakota assured as she bent over to kiss his bare back before continuing to rub. Her hands were small but mighty enough to get the job done. Good enough to make Nas doze in and out ever so often.

"Nasiem." Dakota laughed as she got off of his back and placed her face inches away from his. "You sleep, nigga?" She joked, causing Nas to coolly chuckle.

"Hell yeah." Nas replied while sitting up, he pulled Dakota in and kissed her lips. "Thank you for getting my back right." He voiced. His back was feeling better already, but knew after the work weed ahead, it would be back to aching. He figured there was some good in this issue, though. Dakota rubbing his back more often was something he was looking forward to.

"One more for good luck." Nas spoke, leaning into another kiss with Dakota. Their soft lips collided a couple of times before she got off of the bed. "Good luck for what?" Dakota quizzed while slipping on Nas 'Carhartt jacket, as they were planning to head to Target in a few minutes.

A nervous smile dressed Nas' brown face as he thought about the plan he had conjuring up. This was his first time running it by Dakota, and he was curious to hear what she'd have to say about it. For months, Nas had been yearning for bigger and this idea felt like nothing short of bigger.

"I applied for an investment loan." Nas announced, Dakota furrowed her eyebrows together while rubbing a tube of clear lipgloss across her lips. "For what?" She asked.

"I wanna start me a rent house—a lil' one story that I'll fix and flip and then charge rent for it." Nas explained. His desire to look at properties on real estate websites and apps bestowed this idea upon him. At first, it felt too far fetched. But after crunching numbers in his head, he decided to follow through with it. "Maybe you don't have to go the loan route—we could put our money together and get it cash, that way you won't owe the bank." Dakota suggested.

"That's something you do after your first couple of rent houses. Right now, going through the bank is my best bet. This gon' help my business and personal credit." Nas explained. He was a very punctilious, never going through with any action before fully thinking it through, particularly moves that were this important. "And I'm purchasing the house with my own money—the loan money is for the renovations." Nas added.

"Seems like you got it all figured out—and you know you have my full support, baby." Dakota voiced while standing between Nas' legs.

"That's all I need." Nas assured while softly palming her ass. Truth be told, once Nas was on, Dakota could have whatever from him. They met while he was facing unfortunate circumstances and she saw him for who he was—not what he was going through, and Nas loved her for that.