SB33

Nasiem Fareed

7:05 pm - January 26th 2024

Now that Nas' furniture arrived and was set up in its ideal locations, he planned another meeting for Dakota and Demi. This time, at his home. He even went as far as getting dinner, hoping that this time was much smoother since Demi was in a familiar place. Nas wanted to make dinner, but found himself too busy to do so. And plus, his cooking skills weren't at a satisfactory level yet, so he played it safe and ordered a family meal from one of the Italian restaurants not too far away. He doctored it up by adding a few seasonings, which was teamwork in his mind.

The sound of Demi singing while she bathed her skin could be heard all the way to the kitchen. Nas chuckled as he walked past the bathroom and into his room. Unfortunately, Demi's room was still bare. Nas wanted her to pick out her own stuff, but time hadn't been permitting lately. Nas laid out her pajamas on his bed before stepping back into the living room, where he then lit a candle. Shortly, the water stopped indicating that Demi was done. "You good, Girly?" Nas called out.

"Yeah." Demi answered. Moments later, she walked out of the bathroom and into Nas' bedroom sporting a pair of pajamas. "You gon' put your lotion on by yourself, or you want me to do it?" Nas questioned as he grabbed the baby magic lotion off of the dresser.

"I'll do it." Demi answered. She was super independent and took advantage of any opportunity that her parents gave her to do something herself. "Arms, legs, stomach and back." Nas reminded her.

"I know, daddy." Demi replied, causing Nas to chuckle as he playfully threw his hands up in surrender. A knock on the door instinctively made Nas and Demi looked at each other. "She's here." Demi announced with a smile on her face. Nas jokingly widened his eyes.

"She's here, girly." He echoed while tickling Demi's stomach, making her erupt into laughter. While walking to the door, Nas realized how confident he felt about this time being different. Demi being elated about Dakota's arrival validated that for him. After making it do the door, he paused for a second before unlocking the lock and swinging the door open, revealing Dakota.

Per usual, a smile dressed her face once she laid eyes on him. Nas kissed her cheek before he pulled her into his arms, being sure to grab two handfuls of her ass. "Nasiem." Dakota chuckled. Nas gave her ass one more good smack before pulling away and stepping aside to let her in. "It smells good in here." Dakota announced as she removed her Boston Birkenstocks from her feet and pushing them by the door.

"It's just some lil' shit from Target." Nas announced as he guided her to the kitchen. "Hey, Demi." Dakota greeted in a sing song voice. She crouched down and pulled Demi into a big hug. Nas closely watched the interaction as he grabbed three of his brand new ceramic dishes from the cabinet.

"Hey." Demi smiled while looking at Dakota. "I made the cheer team, Bakota!" She elatedly announced. Dakota's mouth fell ajar as she dramatically widened her eyes.

"Oh my God! Congratulations, puddin'." Dakota endearingly replied as they walked over to the table that Nas had set for dinner. "You excited?" Dakota questioned. Demi vigorously nodded her head yes, scoring a small chuckle from Dakota. So far, things were going well. Nas didn't wanna bud in quite yet, as he wanted to keep their interaction without him going, so Demi could get an independent opinion on Dakota.

"You got some lotion in your hair, mama." Dakota announced as she removed the spot of lotion from her hair. "Thank you." Demi replied. Nas looked over and noticed that Demi was still smiling with Dakota while they continued to speak. It was no surprise to Nas that Dakota was good with children, her nurturing spirit made it a given.