SB35

Dakota Smith

9:05 am - February 3rd 2024

Dakota's freshly manicured hand wrapped firmly around Nas' neck as she bounced up and down his rock hard shaft. Her mouth fell slightly ajar from the pleasure that roamed her body as Nas filled her up. Moans escaped from her open mouth with every bounce, as her grip around Nas' neck became tighter. The couple held firm eye contact as Nas softly played with her hardened nipples, stimulating her body even more.

Celebrating a negative pregnancy test with sex probably wasn't ideal, but it was definitely mutually wanted by the couple. Within a few days they built up sexual tension that had them craving each other. Once Dakota felt her orgasm coming, she bounced faster while sinking her nails into Nas' large biceps as wrapped his arms around her body, putting her in a bear hug. "Nas—I'm bout to—ughh." Dakota spoke as her orgasm ripped through her body. She dripped even while Nas held both of her ass cheeks to subtly slide her up and down while they orgasmed in unison.

"Damn." Nas smacked her ass before pressing his lips against hers. Dakota could feel his member pulsating inside of her, which only meant one thing. Her birth control hadn't let her down yet, and she was hoping it kept that same momentum. Dakota hopped off of Nas' dick, only to be pulled onto his face. His tongue focused solely on her Pearl, causing her body to squirm in bliss. Tears filled her eyes as she held onto headboard for support. Damn, we really doing all this at 9am. Dakota thought to herself, scoring quiet a self made chuckle. It wasn't long before Dakota's body grew numb and her clit became sensitive as she released all over Nas' face.

Once she hopped off of his face, and slipped onto his lap and noticed her love on both his mouth and beard. She chuckled while pulling him in by his beard for a kiss. Dakota then collapsed on the bed and faintly panted to catch her breath. A smile adorned her face as she watched Nas twist open a water bottle and take a swig from it. He extended it to Dakota but she shook her head no, turning the gesture down. He sat the water bottle down and stepped into his closet.

"Let's get in the shower—I wanna spend the day with you." Nas announced as he stepped out the closet and placed his Dickie jacket on the bed. "You know what I been thinkin' bout lately?" He questioned.

"What?" Dakota questioned back while slipping on the white T shirt Nas gave her last night. "My high school letterman—that hoe was cold. I would still wear it today." He elucidated. Dakota watched as he put his outfit together piece by piece. He even went as far as spraying a bit of cologne on the jacket.

"What high school did you go to?" Dakota quizzed once she realized that it never came up. Their metroplex had a plethora of high schools in it. Despite it  being many years since they graduated, Dakota felt like the high school you went to in the area said a lot about you. "Duncanville." Nas answered, which jogged Dakota's memory. She remembered seeing him in the football uniform in a picture attached to one of the articles about his high school football career that she came across when she googled his name.

"I already know you went to Timberview—Ma showed me the photo album of yo' high school days." Nas lightly chuckled, causing Dakota to do the same. Her mama was good for showing people their old pictures, her claim was she took so much time putting the scrapbooks together and people needed to see them.

"I look the same, right?" Dakota questioned as she turned to the mirror. Her bonnet completely slipped off, revealing her wig install. She toyed with the fluffy baby hair for a bit before grabbing Demi's hello kitty brush out of the drawer to brush through the bundles.

"Yeah, you just got yo' grown woman weight now." Nas replied as he used his pointer finger and thumb to pinch her ass cheek. "Hold on—cause my shape been tea." Dakota voiced as she turned to the side and did a couple of faint jumps to make her butt jiggle. The couple then walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.