Announcement - rewriting the series

Announcement - Rewrite

Recently, I've come to a decision that I can't update the Confused series anymore.

Instead, the series will be undergoing a complete rewrite.

This is entirely my fault in terms of plot etc as I've wedged myself into a corner. It's also because honestly I can't even read the first chapter of CbT without having to stop because the writing is awful. Again, completely my fault that. (To put it into perspective, I was like early-mid teens when I started writing CbT and it's very obvious that there was 0 plan for anything.)

I'm giving the plot a complete revamp amongst other things. Lots will be changing for the rewrite, including Kronos himself (which in itself changes the fic dramatically).

From now, consider CbD to be discontinued. There will be no more updates for CbD.

All of CbT, CbS and CbD will be completely rewritten.

I will also be crafting a plot for Percy's Tartarus years, whether that's scenes embedded amongst the main story to add to it, or an entirely separate fic alongside the rewrite I'm not quite certain yet, but when I start posting I'll decide.

--

For the purposes of updates on my stories and just to talk to people who follow me, I've also recently created a discord server.

Part of the first scene for Percy within Tartarus has already been posted in the discord server in a sneak peek for anyone who joins.

The server invite code is: stJvYshE9t

This is for anyone interested in regular updates on how progress is going etc. There will be regular sections on the discord server for various different stories which are posted.