Chapter 63 - Traitor

When Percy woke, the events of the night swamped him. His body was sore, yet he'd never felt better.

"Good morning," he chimed cheerfully.

Beneath him, Kronos grunted. Percy was still sprawled out over Kronos. They were lying on the bed of Percy's half-brother, something which Percy wasn't ever going to mention to Darren. "Move quickly, Perseus," Kronos said, looking up at him.

Percy kissed him. "Yeah, I know." He rolled off Kronos, standing up. He cracked a smile when he saw his bed, the wooden frame broken. "Damn, Kronos."

The King just smirked. "Would you expect anything less?"

"Is it a specific pride of yours that you can destroy rooms?" Percy shot back.

"I like to think I'm good at destroying something else too," Kronos snickered, looking pointedly at Percy's southern area.

Percy covered himself up. "Shut up."

"I do hope you're not intending on going out like that," Kronos commented.

"Why?" Percy grumbled. "You don't want to miss the show?"

"Something like that."

Percy rolled his eyes. "I won't be long," he promised.

"Have a shower first!"

Percy glared at Kronos. "I'm not an idiot, Firefly. As much as I'm sure Annabeth and Nico will enjoy the smell of sex, I don't want questions being asked about how I managed to have sex in my dad's cabin."

Kronos paused, sitting up and watching Percy. "Perhaps I could join you?" he offered.

"No. It's a miracle I'm able to walk," Percy said pointedly. "I don't want to have to drag myself to the pavilion. You can get dressed though, and pack all our stuff. I've gotta make sure everything's alright."

"You just want to say goodbye to your little half-breed friends," Kronos sneered.

Percy glanced up at Kronos. "Yeah, I do," he stated. "Don't be so jealous. I'm yours."

Kronos didn't seem completely satisfied, but Percy just rolled his eyes and disappeared into the shower.

"You're having a shower too before we leave," Percy said to him once he was finished. He carefully picked his way past what remained of the fountain. "I shouldn't be too long." The other Titan just grumbled something under his breath before flopping back down. Percy swatted him. "Up. You gotta get dressed too, Firefly." He smirked down at Kronos. "You should have slept last night."

"Shut up," Kronos muttered.

"I like a sleepy you," Percy decided. "Less quips and annoying observations."

"Just go, Jackson."

Percy felt jumpy when he entered the pavilion. Jason sat next to him this time. "You're looking better, Percy," the son of Jupiter observed.

Percy nodded. "Yeah, I feel better too." Who knew that sex was amazing for stress relief?

Jason frowned, glancing over to where Dionysus usually sat. "I wonder what happened to keep Mr. D," he mused.

"Does it matter?" Leo asked as he plopped down across from them. "Now everyone can switch seats."

Percy smiled faintly when he realised that all of the cabins were mingling. Chiron stood in his usual place, although he seemed concerned with Dionysus' absence. "Something important," Percy offered.

"Obviously," Thalia said curtly. "Mr. D's supposed to be babysitting all of us. Especially since the extra defences went up."

"Extra defences?" Percy asked.