On Earth

{I... I don't remember all that happened. The things I remember was a war starting and my best friend getting cut in half. I lost my brother too but why... why am I not crying right now?}

Ironhide :"Flare... Fire Flare... FIRE FLARE!"

Fire Flare :"Ah, Ironhide what do you need?"

Ironhide :"Look I know it has been a eons maybe longer but we have to keep our hope up okay."

Fire Flare :"Ironhide, I... I still remember what happened to Elita One. I... I miss my best friend so much and we have no idea where Optimus Prime is. And what will we tell him about Elita One?"

Jazz :"Geez, Fire Flare slows down on the mood and talking there."

Ironhide :"Alright Autobots go recharge now."

The small team of Autobots :"Yes sir."

Fire Flare went to her berthroom to rechange but she didn't feel like it. She felt like somebot was in her berthroom with her.

Elita One :"Fire Flare... Fire Flare?"

Fire Flare :"Umm... What Elita One is that you? Wait, am I seeing things?"

Elita One :"No you're not but listen I don't have much time. Optimus needs your help, Ratchet has been experimenting on himself with unstable synthetic energon."

Fire Flare :"That idiot, doesn't he know that's bad?"

Elita One :"Yes, Now go to a city called Jasper, Nevada and go quickly."

Fire Flare looked up the city coordinates and left at night. Leaving a datapad to tell the small team of Autobots where she was going. Fire Flare follows the coordinates the city was a cycle away, but it will be less at the speed she was going.

Meanwhile with Optimus Prime and his team.

Raf :"Um... Optimus the computer is picking up an energon signature close to the city."

Optimus :"We will deal with that later, right now we have to deal with Ratchet first."

Hours Later

Fire Flare :"This looks like a good area to rest." Suddenly she heard a sound and saw a bright light. {I got to hide now.} Fire Flare hid behind a big tree.

Bulkhead :"Why are we out here again?"

Optimus :"Because the computer picks up an energon signature here now."

Fire Flare decided to run at the tallest mech and she did. She ram her body into his making both of them fall.

Bulkhead and Arcee :"OPTIMUS!"

Fire Flare :"Wait, Arcee, Bulkhead is that you?"

Arcee :"Fire Flare?"

Fire Flare :"Yeah? Wait, who did I knock over?" She looks down to see Optimus. "Oh my all spark Optimus. I'm sorry about that."

Optimus :"It's okay Fire Flare but how are you here?"

Fire Flare :"I'll tell you but not here in the open it is not safe."

Optimus :"Right, Ratchet bridges us back." Fire Flare got off Optimus and helped him up. Both walk in the ground bridge.

Ratchet :"So, What was it th-" He looked behind Optimus and saw Fire Flare. "Fire Flare is that you?"

Fire Flare :"Hello brother and yes it's me, Ratchet."

Ratchet :"Thank tha all spark your alive."

Fire Flare :"While you are thanking the all spark, you better pray to Primus because I'm going to kick your aft. FOR WHAT YOU DID!"