Getting Optimus Prime Back

Pirmus :"No, Lady Phoenix is not offline but she is in stasis on an unknown planet."

Fire Flare :"Thanks the Allspark, Lady Phoenix is okay but Pirmus?"

Pirmus :"Yes Fire Flare?"

Elita One :"I'll go." She disappears in front of them.

Fire Flare :"Pirmus are you my sire and Lady Phoenix my carrier?"

Pirmus looks away from Fire Flare. "How many times did you see the past in your recharge?"

Fire Flare :"A few times in recharge but why did it start during Unicron awakening?"

Pirmus :"Fire Flare, I'm sorry you grew up without your real carrier and sire?"

Fire Flare :"It's alright you and Lady Phoenix had to protect me from Unicron."

Pirmus :"You should get some recharge, you need it."

Fire Flare :'Yawn' "Okay." She walked to her berth and laid on it.

Pirmus walks over to Fire Flare and starts patting her helm as she falls into a recharge. "Charge well littlespark." He smiled Fire Flare in a recharge as he faded away.

Next the day

Fire Flare walks in the main room and hears the comm-link go off on the main monitor. She walks over to the monitor to see not one but two comm-link calls at the same time. Fire Flare connects both comm-link together and answers it.

Heatwave :"Optimus I... um where is Optimus?"

Ironhide :"Fire Flare, who is the other comm-link call?"

Heatwave :"Heatwave, Sir but where is Optimus Prime at?"

Fire Flare :"Heatwave? Wait, Heatwave as Heatwave from the rescue bots academy back on Cybertron?"

Heatwave :"Yes ma'am, but why do you ask?"

Blades :"Hey Heatwave, how you-"

Fire Flare :"BLADES! Is that you?"

Blades :"FIRE FLARE!" Heatwave looks at Blades as the other rescue bots come into the room.

Ratchet :"Fire Flare, who on the comm-links?"

Blades :"Hi Ratchet."

Ratchet :"Hi Blades, Fire Flare pl-"

Fire Flare :"Wait, Bulkhead needs the ground bridge." She turns on the ground bridge and Bulkhead walks, not looking happy.

Bulkhead :"No sign of energon spikes. Arcee or Bee find a space bridge?"

Ratchet :"They haven't yet reported back."

Bulkhead :"Ratchet, you all right?"

Ratchet :"Yes, yes let's just get you to the next quadrant."

Fire Flare and Bulkhead narrows their optics at Ratchet. {Ratchet, I know you are so lying to your faces about this.}

Ratchet :"Fire Flare, please stop trying to burn a hole into my helm with your optics."

Blades :"Oh mech, Ratchet I think Fire Flare caught you in a lie?"

Bulkhead :"A li-" Soon a beeping sound another monitor went off. "What is it?"

Ratchet walked over to the other monitor to see what it was. "A high frequency signal with an embedded message for me."

Fire Flare and Bulkhead :"Optimus?"

Ratchet :"Starscream, I have obtained information regarding your leader. Bring medical kit, come alone."