The Glasses

Fire Flare was helping around the new medical bay at the Ark. Her, Honeygold and First Aid were checking inventory when they heard yelling and Spike ran in the medical bay. "Um... Spike is everything alright?"

Spike :"Yes and no" They all give him a confused look. "Well I um... I found my cousin's Ebay account and Dad saw on the account my great-great grandfather's glasses. Which he was not pleased to see, Sam selling our great-great grandfather stuff on Ebay."

Fire Flare :"Why is your cousin selling your great-great grandfather things? And why is Sparkplug mad about the glasses being sold out?"

Spike :"The first is my cousin Sam is trying to buy a car, and the second one is the glasses are supposed to go to our little cousin Faye White. My Aunt's daughter for a very long time had wanted the glasses since a young age. And everyone agrees she can have them when she turns seventeen."

First Aid :"What is so interesting about glasses?"

Spike :"Well Faye loves the story behind the glasses, and it is a very weird story to tell people."

Fire Flare :"Hmm... Do you mind telling us this story?"

Spike :"I can, so my great-great grandfather was one of the to explore the Arctic Circle which was a big deal back in his time. As the men were working the dogs found something but my great-great grandfather heard the ice under them started to crack. Both my great-great grandfather and the dogs fell down a hole and what he found was a giant ice man."

Honeygold and First Aid :"Giant ice man?"

Spike :"Yeah but after finding the giant ice man, he went blind and crazy in a psych ward. He draws these strange symbols like the ones you guys have used for your Cybertronians language..."

All three autobots looked at each other for a nanocycle then at Spike. "Spike, can I see your great-great grandfather's glasses?"

With the Decepticon

Megatron walks in the medical bay because Knockout wants to show him something. "Knockout, what was it you wanted to show me?"

Knockout :"My lord, I was looking for any more items of Cybertron on the human web, and I found these glasses."

Megatron :"Glasses? What's so special about human glasses?"

Knockout :"I thought nothing about the glasses too until I looked closer at them and saw Cybertronians language on the glasses."

Megatron :"Cybertronians language on the glasses?"

Knockout :"Yes and it looks to be coordinated on them but it is hard to read the whole thing on the glasses. This glasses in this photo is-"

Megatron :"Knockout sends this to Soundwave to see if he can find more of the human who has the glasses."

Knockout :"Yes, My lord."

Back to Team Ark base and a few hours later

Sparkplug :"Ron, I am just saying you can give Sam an old Dodge Charger 1970 I have."

Ron :"Alright, I'll tell Sam that and have a talk with him about great grandfather's glasses."

Sparkplug :"You do that Ron. I'll get the car ready, bye little brother."

Ron :"Okay brother, Bye."

Sparkplug end the call with Ron. "Hey Sparkplug." Sparkplug looked at Nova and Hot Rod walking to him. "Fire Flare and Ironhide told us about the plan."

Hot Rod :"Nova, you're lucky you get to go on a mission with the head guy himself Optimus Prime."

Sparkplug :"Nova just remember my brother's family can't know about you guys and you can't break or lose the glasses."