Enemy on Enemy

Fire Flare was in her now techwork room since her and Optimus share berthroom. The berth is still in this for her Mini-bots to recharge on. Fire Flare had finished both the replica of the omega keys and cybertron incubator for her and Optimus' sparkling. Then she heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" The door opened to show that Ratchet was the one knocking.

Ratchet :"Fire Flare it's time for your and the sparkling check up."

Fire Flare :"Alright Ratchet." Before Fire Flare started to get up from her seat Ratchet walked over and helped her out of her seat. "Thank you Ratchet."

Ratchet :"Well my patiences has to be careful."

Optimus :"Ratchet, Fire Flare do you need help?"

Ratchet :"If you want Optimus."

Fire Flare :"Opt-" Before she could decline his offer Optimus had picked up bridal carry to one of the medical berths. "Optimus, Ratchet, did any of you hear from Bulkhead?"

Optimus :"No I have not, Ratchet?"

Ratchet :"He did but that was a while to go."

Fire Flare :"After the check up, let's see if we can call Bulkhead." Soon they walked in the main base room, which had the medical berths. Optimus walked over to one of them and put Fire Flare gently down on it.

Ratchet :"Alright, let's start the check up."

Meanwhile with the Decepticon

Knockout :"Lord Megatron is it just me or how have we seen less and less of Fire Flare coming out on Autobots scouting or missions?"

Megatron :"She can be making something new tech for the Autobots to use against us. She is a very smart femme and one of a kind."

Knockout :"Yes she is." Megatron narrowed his optics at Knockout.

Megatron :"Knockout do talk me how you meet Fire Flare?"

Knockout :"Umm.. Well my liege, back on Cybertron, Fire Flare delivers Breakdown and my sparkling."

Megatron :"You and Breakdown have sparkling?"

Knockout :"Yes, we do my lord, his name is Wildbreak. He got separated from us daring the war."

Megatron :"Hmm... I wasn't unaware that you and Breakdown were more than his assistant and doctor."

Knockout :"I... If I may, sir, I need to clear the medical lab."

Megatron :"You may leave, Knockout"

Back to the Team Prime

Ratchet :"Well it looks like the sparkling is almost done forming their protoform and I saw you have made a cybertron incubator."

Fire Flare :"Yes, It should help them when I am in recharge mode."

Ratchet :"Have you started producing any low-grade energon?"

Fire Flare :"I just started producing low-grade energon."

Ratchet :"That's good now that this is over. I'm going to try to get a word from Bulkhead."

Fire Flare :"Can you also send me to the Ark, I need to do something over there."

Ratchet :"Alright but please comm Ironhide or Jazz to come help you walk."

Fire Flare :"I'll do that now."

A hour later

Ratchet :"Optimus, no word yet from Bulkhead but I am detecting some rather curious subterranean frequencies."