Getting Optimus Prime Back Part Two

Back with Team Prime

As they exit the ground bridge all of them look around the area. The surroundings were all clear so they quietly started moving forward into the cave. Fire Flare stopped everybots and pointed to a driller and some vehicons. She pointed at Arcee and Bee and they nodded to her. Arcee and Bee took care of two of the vehicons but another was trying to alert the warship then Bulkhead knocked the vehicon out. Fire Flare finds an elevator and the others run to it. The elevator descended down in front of a vehicon which Bulkhead knocked out too. They all started to run and hide behind rock walls. *Primus* Fire Flare can not believe her optics. {Mech, Starscream was right but I'm still angry with him. Nobot hurts my mini-bot and gets away with it.}

Arcee :"Thank you Starscream." As Bulkhead looks down at her. "Who else would it be?" Fire Flare wants to chuckle at that but doesn't.

Fire Flare :*Bulkhead, can you throw that driller at a few vehicons?* Bulkhead nodded at Fire Flare and did as she asked, throw the drill at some vehicons. Soon the Autobots knocked out all the vehicons. Ratchet walks up to the control panel to the space bridge.

Ratchet :"A masterpiece of engineering."

Arcee :"Operational?"

Ratchet :"Fully."

Bulkhead :"Perimeter secured."

Fire Flare :"Good."

Arcee :"Now the scary part."

Ratchet :"I'm shutting down the scrambler in order to contact base and communication through the remainder of the mission. Strike team to base objective secured."

Fire Flare :"Arcee when we go through the space bridge, stay alert for insecticons pods there may be some still on Cybertron."

Arcee :"Right." Soon a ground bridge opens and Jack walks out of it.

Ratchet :"Locking onto Cybertron."

Arcee :"You ready?"

Jack :"Let's do this."

Ratchet :"I'll leave the space bridge portal open in order to eliminate any communication lag over the great distance and make it easier for you to locate, when you're ready to return."

Jack :"Easier to locate? You're not bridging us straight to the big V?"

Ratchet :"Vector sigma's true location is shrouded in myth and rumor Jack. It is said the path of the primes leads there, we must be confident that Optimus will guide you."

Arcee :"Don't worry space bridging is just like ground bridging." As Ratchet activates the space bridge Jack, Arcee, and Fire Flare walk up to it.

Fire Flare :"But it's just a little more intense."

Fire Flare walked in first looking around the area as a frown made its way on her face plate. Then Jack and Arcee walked out of it, Jack stopped walking a little and also looked around too at the planet in front of him. "I.. I can't believe it, I'm actually on another planet, Arcee, Fire Flare this is incredible. Arcee? Fire Flare?"

Arcee :"This isn't how I wanted you to see our home."

Fire Flare put a servo on Arcee shoulder pad. "Arcee, we will find a way to restore Cybertron."

Jack :"I'm.. I'm sorry."

Arcee :"In the fog of war it's hard to see beyond the next leg of the mission or the next punch in the fight. We did everything to save Cybertron but when the fog finally lifted there wasn't much left to save."

Fire Flare :"We st-"

Ratchet :"Fire Flare, Arcee, Jack do you copy?"

Jack :"Roger, we're on Cybertron."