Conjunx Endura or Sparkbond Part Two

Warning Mature Part In The Chapter!!!

Fire Flare :'Gasp' "Optimus."

Optimus put his servos on her faceplate pulling her faceplate to his and kissed her dermas, then pulled away. "Oh mech, this feels incredible, Fire Flare."

Fire Flare :'Moans' "Yeah, it does Optimus but my frame is starting to burn up."

Optimus :'Groans' "My frame is also burning up as well, Fire Flare but should end soon."

Soon a clicking sound was heard and their chassis unlocked from each other. Optimus and Fire Flare back away to close their chassis. {'Argh' Why is my frame still burning up? My vents are not helping me.}

Optimus :"Fire Flare, we need to do the second stage to complete the sparkbond."

Fire Flare :"Second stage?" Optimus picks Fire Flare up by the hips as she wraps her legs around his hips. "Optimus!"

Optimus :"Fire Flare, did I have your consent?"

Fire Flare :"Yes."

With that Optimus walked Fire Flare and him to his berth and lay down on it. They started kissing as Optimus moved his servo to Fire Flare upper armor and started to take it off along with his armor as well. He threw the armor to the floor somewhere next to his berth.

Optimus pulls away from the kiss. "Fire, you look so gorgeous right now."

Fire Flare :"Optimus I love you but..." She flips them over. "But you sure like to take your time with this."

Optimus :'Growls' "Well then I was going to take it slow but now." Bucks his hips into her. "Somebot have to a naughty femme."

Fire Flare :'Moans' Soon two clicks were heard, both of them looking down to see their interface panels open. "Well you're spiks a lot bigger than I thought big bot. I wonder if it's going to fit inside me?"

Optimus :"Let's see." Optimus lines up his spike to Fire Flare valve. He slowly pulls in Fire Flare, arching her back strut as her inside was stretched out by his spike.

Fire Flare :'Squeaks' "Oh Prime."

Soon Optimus was all the way in, he grabbed her hips and started moving her up and down. His paces quickened when he got her to squeaks and moans. Fire Flare tries to match his pace but can't. "Fire Flare, you're taking my spike so well."

She leans down next to his audio receptors. "If you keep talking like I'm going to overload soon." Fire Flare lay her helm on his chassis feeling the heat off of him.

Optimus :"Good, because I'm close to overload too." His pace became sloppy and hard, as his grab on her started denting her hips.

Fire Flare :''Moans' "Opt-Optimus."

Optimus flips them over, putting her stabilisers over his shoulders plate and goes deeper. 'Groans' {She will definitely be sparked with my sparklings at the end of this.}

Fire Fare :"Oh Prime, Optimus I think I'm" 'Moans' Both of them hit their overload. Fire Flare's back strut arch off berth while Optimus lay down and bit her neck cables. As the overloads end Optimus pulls out of Fire Flare and lays next to her. "Th-that was so amazing, Optimus but I'm so tired now."

Optimus :"Get some recharge Fire Flare you need."

Fire Flare :"I l- 'yawns' love you, O- 'yawns' Optimus." She fell into a recharge.

Optimus :"Recharge well Fire Flare and I love you too." He pulled her into a hug and soon fell into recharge after her.

The Next Day