Four for Four Part Three

As Ratchet was about to walk through the ground bridge, he heard Fire Flare chuckling. "I swear Fire Flare if yo-"

Fire Flare :"Just go already and have fun with wrecker!"

He just walked through and was met with Wheeljack leaning on Jackhammer.

Wheeljack :"The Boss and Fire Flare thought you needed backup."

Ratchet :"Huh if you must know Optimus feels strongly that you require supervision."

Wheeljack :"I'll be sure to be on my best behavior, Doc."

Ratchet :"Please don't call me ~Doc~."

Wheeljack :"Whatever you say Sunshine."

Ratchet :'Sigh'

Both of them got into Jackhammer and took off to the relic's coordinates. "So all of Team Prime's busy chasing down these four Icon relics?"

Ratchet :"The four which are currently in play."

Wheeljack :"There's more?"

Ratchet :"Megatron maintains possession of the entire Icon database; we have yet to learn how many more relics or decepticon weapons of mass destruction contain?"

Wheeljack :"No worries Doc I got your back."

Ratchet :"My name is not Doc! And I do require anyone watching my back. I proved my mettle during the war for Cybertron."

Wheeljack :"Then I'm lucky you're for the ride, Champ. Cuz we got a bogey on our tail."

Chromedome :"So who's on our tail?" Both Wheeljack and Ratchet looked at him.

Wheeljack :"Who's the Mini-bot?"

Ratchet :"Chromedome!"

Chromedome looks at one of the monitors. "Soundwave!"

Wheeljack :"Megatron's communications chief?"

Ratchet :"He must be tracking the same coordinates?" Soundwave starts firing at the Jackhammer.

Wheeljack :"You two might want to grab onto something." Wheeljack flew Jackhammer into loop d loop as Ratchet grabbed a hold on Chromedome.

Ratchet :"Are you trying to send us to the scrapyard?"

Chromedome :"This is so fun!"

A flying fight begins between Wheeljack and Soundwave to see who gets shot out of the sky first. Soundwave then deployed Laserbeak, who flew behind the Jackhammer.

Wheeljack :"What that?"

Ratchet :"Soundwave's surveillance drone, Laserbeak." Laserbeak was now blasting at the Jackhammer. "Wheeljack, maintain pursuit, Soundwave is merely using the drone to distract us."

Wheeljack :"I welcome a good distraction."

Soundwave, the Jackhammer and Laserbeak slit up into two directions in the sky. Wheeljack did another loop d loop to get behind Laserbeak to shoot him down. "Hunter becomes the hunted."

Ratchet :"This is no time to be hot dogging." After shooting at Laserbeak, they lose track of them. "He's gone. Now we can go find Soundwa-aah." Laserbeak comes out of nowhere and causes the Jackhammer to spin. So Wheeljack continued the mouse and cat chase Laserbeak. Which almost caused them to hit a cliff face but they didn't, Wheeljack finally lined up the perfect aim on Laserbeak and shot him down.

Wheeljack :"Choke on that con!"

Chromedome :"Whoa!"

Ratchet :"You did it!" But before Laserbeak fully falls out of the sky, blasts one of the Jackhammer's thrusts cause it to fall too, and it hits the ground hard.