Four for Four

Optimus :"If we are to have any hope of recovering the Icon relics before the decepticons do. We must divide our resources."

Ratchet :"But Op-" A call comes in on the monitor and Ratchet answers it.

Ironhide :"Fire Flare we got a problem?"

Fire Flare :"Ironhide please it was not Mudflap and Skids?"

Ironhide :"..."

Zip :"Mudflap and Skids, We told you two not to damage the framework of the new medical bay! Who keeps giving the two scraphelm these jobs?"

Fire Flare :"Ironhide, can you tell me the ground bridge has not been touched about Mudflap and Skids?"

Ironhide :"No, the ground bridge has not."

Fire Flare :"Good, we might need your help and only you. But tell Jazz, Prowl, and Mirage, you are going to help us. Also Zip, you, Hot Rod, and Nova keep an optic on Mudflap and Skids."

Ironhide and Zip :"Yes Ma'am." The call ended.

Everyone looked at Fire Flare confused. "Oh Scrap, Sorry for confusing you guys about all that. Ratchet can you open a ground bridge for Ironhide and then we disgust everything, alright."

Ratchet opens a ground bridge to the Ark and Ironhide walks through it, soon the monitor starts beeping. "Here's a twist: it would appear that the decepticons have retreated from Manhattan."

Arcee :"They just up and left?"

Optimus :"It is more likely that Megatron has already set course for the second set of coordinates, having dispatched a unit to this relics underground location."

Arcee :"Without busting up a city block to get to it?"

Jack :"They used subway tunnels, New York has a whole network of them running beneath the city."

Optimus :"Since the human population no longer seems to be directly threatened, maintaining our disguise will be necessary. Arcee and Bumblebee, you are the best choices to navigate through such a densely populated area."

Jack :"Optimus, New York has more than eight million people, the odds of being spotted by at least one of them are pretty high. Even if they are headed underground."

Arcee :"Where are you going with this?"

Jack :"You're gonna need a face man, so.. someone who can speak on their behalf. A human who can run interference if their cover gets blown."

Miko :"Well I've actually been in subway stations, I grew up in a major metropolis um... like Mr I've never been outside Jasper Nevada."

Jack :"I have been to Cybertron."

Miko :"Cybertron doesn't have subways, does it?"

Optimus :"Agent Fowler's field experience makes him our best candidate."

Ratchet :"If he weren't still recovering from his encounter with decepticon warship."

Miko :"Which, we survived without incident."

Optimus :"Very well Miko and Jack will accompany Arcee and Bumblebee."

Miko :"Yes!"

Optimus :"Initiate transport and triangulate coordinates of the other three relics."

After all that the four of them went through the ground bridge. *Whoa.*

Miko :"Of course, it's not Cybertron."

Arcee :"All right face, how do we get underground?"

Jack :"Well, you can't just jump the turnstiles and hope no one notices."