Loose Cannons and Some Old Friends

Agent Fowler :"Prime! What in blazes are your people doing out here? We had an agreement, no collateral damage!"

Optimus :"I am sorry Agent Fowler but all Autobots are present and accounted for."

Agent Fowler :"What about the bots at that Ark ship?"

Fire Flare :"I am sorry to say this Agent Fowler but all the Autobots there are all in recharge or on guard duty for both the ship or energon mINE! Eeep." She clinched her chassis with her servo then moved her servo to her tank.

Agent Fowler :"Umm... okay so explain why I'm receiving reports of four jungle-sized bots mixing it up 20 miles outside Omaha?"

Ratchet :"Decepticons?"

Arcee :"There has been plenty of infighting lately, Megatron can't seem to keep his ranks in line."

Agent Fowler :"Well I'm just arriving on the scene." Agent Fowler turns on live video of what is happening. "Have a look." As he zoomed in to get a better look at the bots.

Bulkhead :"I don't know, paint job aside it can't be Skyquake you and Optimus pounded him into the ground."

Arcee :"Before Starscream yanked him back out as some kind of undead terracon, the question still stands: who's the dance partner or partners?"

Agent Fowler points the live video to the other bots and zooms in. "By the all spark, it is one of ours but I can't say about the other two?"

Bulkhead :"Wheeljack, Jackie is back! But I have idea who the other two are?"

Agent Fowler :"I don't care if Abraham Lincoln's back. We have to contain the situation before we all wind up on the 11 o'clock news!"

With Wheeljack

Wheeljack :"You got nowhere left to run, Con!" As Wheeljack fires his blaster at Dreadwing.

Zip :"Wheeljack! Stop chasing the con and come back to the ship!"

Honeygold :"Zip, there is a jet flying above us but I can't tell if it is an Autobot or Decepticon."

Agent Fowler :"This is special Agent Fowler o-" Wheeljack shot at Agent Fowler and Agent Fowler move out of the way. "Whoa! Stand down hothead, I'm on your side."

Dreadwing fires his blaster at Wheeljack twice and knocks him down. Then Agent Fowler started firing his guns at Dreadwing. As Zip and Honeygold ran over to Wheeljack a ground bridge opened. "Had a feeling the gang might show." Optimus and the others ran out with their blasters ready.

Optimus, Bulkhead, and Fire Flare ran over to check Wheeljack, Zip, and Honeygold as Bee and Arcee ran in a different direction to stop Dreadwing.

Bulkhead :"Jackie."

Fire Flare :"Zip, Honeygold is that you?"

Zip and Honeygold :"Fire Flare!"

Fire Flare :"By the all spark, you guys are alive."

Agent Fowler :"Not this again!"

Everybot watched as Dreadwing scanned the jet Agent Fowler was in. "Oh no you don't."

Optimus, Zip, and Honeygold :"Wheeljack."

Bulkhead :"JACKIE, NO!"

Wheeljack shot the gas pump and blew up as Dreadwing transformed and flew away. "Dreadwing rigged the place to flow."

Bulkhead :"Dreadwing?"

Arcee :"Actually that was your handwork sparky."

Bulkhead :"It's called a gas station, kind of like an energon depot."