One Falls and One Rise Part Two

After what felt like hours to everybody, Ratchet managed to heal Raf. But Fire Flare was concerned Bulkhead managed to get the power source, but Optimus wasn't with him. All the Autobots except for Bee, Ratchet, and Fire Flare ask Bulkhead why he did not stop Optimus from going after Megatron. Bulkhead answered the question but some of the Autobots did not like it. An argument broke out between some of them.

Mirage :"Bulkhead, You realize that Optimus Prime is by himself fighting Megatron. Megatron can call his army on Optimus and kill him right."

Bulkhead :"Oh, You don't think I know that Mirage. But you did not see his face when he said those words to me."

Fire Flare listens to the argument when Prowl and Arcee join in the argument. The children and the adults listen to the arguments, then Spike looks towards Fire Flare to see a very annoyed expression on her face.

Spike :{Fire Flare looks very annoyed.} Spike jumped when he heard her exhale an annoyed sigh.

Fire Flare :"AUTOBOTS!" Everyone looked at her with confused faces. "Ratchet, Bridge us to Optimus coordinates now. So we can get him out of there fast."

Meanwhile with Optimus

Megatron :"Well, well, It seems the blood of Unicron I've been seeking is not out there but rather right here."

Optimus :"Dark energon erupting from the earth?"

Megatron :"A question Optimus that you shall take to your grave."

Suddenly Bulkhead comes out of the ground bridge and knocks Megatron off Optimus. As Bulkhead fights Megatron, Ironhide and Ratchet come out to get Optimus back to base.

On the other side of the ground bridge. Fire Fare paced around the room as everyone except Bee watched her do it.

Jazz :"Geez, Fire Flare if you keep this up you're going to have holes in the floor."

Arcee :"Jazz is right, Fire Flare try to calm down."

Fire Flare :"I can't I got to know Optimus is ok-"

The ground bridge opens as Ironhide and Bulkhead hold Optimus while Ratchet tells Optimus to take it easy. Fire Flare looks at Optimus with tears in her optics knowing what will happen to him.

Spike :"Fire Flare why are you crying?"

Everyone looked at her until Jack's mom, June, told everyone that Raf needs to be examined by human doctors. Which started an argument with her and the other. Optimus stopped the argument and allowed June to take the kids. June leaves the base without Jack and Miko, who refused to leave.

Fire Flare :"Bumblebee go after them, it's not safe out there."

Bumblebee left after June and Raf, then everyone once again looked at Fire Flare. "Fire Flare, can you answer my question about you and Megatron?"

Fire Flare :"I figured you were going to ask that, 'Sigh' Let me start at the beginning. Before the war Megatron and I were together but not sparkmates. Optimus and... and Elita One introduced us to each oth-"

Miko :"Wait, Who is Elita One?"

Fire Flare :'Sigh' "Elita One was... she was my best friend and Optimus's sparkmate."

Ratchet :"Fire Flare, they never officiated the bond to be sparkmates."

Fire Flare blushed a cyan bluish color on her faceplate looking at Optimus. *I-Is that why Elita says Optimus and I-I can be sparkmates, and why we shock each other?* But loud enough for Ratchet and Optimus to hear it.