The New Member of The Team

Fire Flare woke up from the recharge when she heard something and somebot hit the ground hard. She sat up and looked at both Bulkhead and Ironhide on the ground. "What happened to those two?!"

First Aid :"The Tox-en got to them and it looked like there was an insecticon stall alive."

Fire Flare :"What!? Tox-"

First Aid :"Honeygold take Fire Flare to a berthroom now and Ratc-"

Ratchet :"Already on shock Bulkhead."

Honeygold went over to Fire Flare, got her up and walked her way from everything. "Honeygold take me to my tech room, there is a berth in there."

Honeygold :"Alright."

An hour later and First Aid and Hound have getting Ironhide to the Ark small medical bay. But First Aid did return to help Ratchet out with Bulkhead, Shiroi, and Ravage. Honeygold had asked Arcee to help her with Fire Flare labor. Agent Fowler left the base to the Pentagon to run interference on what happened at the Big Apple. Jack and Raf did their only as for Miko, she went with Wheeljack without telling everyone.

Chromedome :"Ravage, how are you feeling?"

Ravage :"I'm fine, Chromedome. Just more worried about Shiroi, Bulk and Ironhide."

Chromedome :"I know but you want to guess if the sparkling mech or femme?"

Ravage :"Hmm... If I guess it right, what do I get?"

Chromedome :"Five of my energon sweet sticks from my sub spa-"

Ravage :"I say it a mech."

Chromedome :"I th-"

First Aid :"Chromedome let Ravage recharge no-"

Honeygold :"Umm.. Optimus?"

Optimus :"Yes Honeygold?"

Honeygold :"Fire Flare needs to walk around for a bit and she wants you."

Optimus :"Alright." Optimus and Honeygold walk to Fire Flare's tech room, once they enter Fire Flare looked very happy to see Optimus.

Fire Flare :"Hello Love, how is everybot?"

Optimus :"Stable, but Miko is upset by Bulkhead's current state."

Fire Flare :"Hmm... Has Wheeljack been told?"

Optimus :"Yes." He walks over to Fire Flare helping her to her pedes. "We believe he wants revenge for Bulkhead." Him and Fire Flare started walking the hallway.

Fire Flare :"Hm.. Shiroi and Ravage, how are they?"

Optimus :"Stable was well, Chromedome was talking to Ravage before First Aid told him to let Ravage recharge."

Fire Flare :"If I find out Starscream hurts another mini-bot or mini-con, he will be offline by my servos."

Optimus :"Sweetspark, you should relax. You are almost ready for our sparkling to be born."

Fire Flare :'Sigh' "You're right Optimus but I'm just so upset, I should have watched them. I feel like it is my fault they got hurt. I mean what if this happened to our little one I.."

Optimus pulls her into a hug to try to calm her down. "Fire Flare, I promise I'll keep you and our sparkling safe-"

Fire Flare :'Argh' "Okay, ow, looks like their helm is making its way down."

Meanwhile with Miko and Wheeljack

Miko :"You know where to find Decepticon minds?"

Wheeljack :"You didn't think I've just been sitting on my can, since I've been on this rock."