The Missing T-Cog Part Two

Ratchet :"You need to look no further than the Autobot standing before you."

Fire Flare :"What?"

Optimus :"A generous offer, old friend but your solution would merely trade one autobot's handicap for another's."

Ratchet :"I don't rely upon my t-cog not like Bumblebee does. The ability to transform is virtually wasted on me. This is where I spend my days, where my thoughts and hands are of value not my weapons or wheels. Our team can't afford to be shy even one warrior in the field."

Optimus :"You make a compelling case but know that we will find Bumblebee's t-cog."

Ratchet :"Optimus, M.E.C.H are savages who knows what damage they may have already inflicted upon it? Or... or if I will be able to repair it."

Fire Flare :"Ratchet, if we get Bee's t-cog back I will help you fix it and you did everything in your power to help him."

Optimus :"She's right, Ratchet."

Ratchet :"Oh please, do you two really think this is simply about my inability to restore Bumblebee's voice box? I... I just want to do what's right, for our scout... for the team."

Stinget :"Why can't you guys use my t-cog for Beebee?"

The three of them looked at Stinget. Fire Flare kneed down in front of her. "Stinget, we can't do that."

Stinget :"Why not."

Ratchet :"You may be his sister but your t-cog is too small for his frame."

Fire Flare :"And you are still young to do a transplant."

Stinget :"But I-"

Bumblebee :"BEEPS! Beeps. Beeps beeps." <NO! Stinget. They're right.>

Fire Flare :"Ratchet, let's get the medical bay ready for the transplant."

A few minutes later

Ratchet :"Obviously since I am the other patient involved. I will be unable to perform the surgery therefore Fire Flare will be my proxy."

Miko :"Does this mean Bumblebee's gonna transform into an ambulance from now on or be all cranky? Cause that would be weird."

Ratchet and Bumblebee both lay on the medical berths for the transplant. "Inducing stasis."

Bumblebee :"Beeps, beeps beeps beeps."

Ratchet :"Yeah, you can thank me when it's over."

Fire Flare :"Okay Bumblebee, your turn."

As Fire Flare was about to put Bee in stasis, an alert went off. "Optimus, we have an Icon homing beacon."

Bulkhead :"If we're picking up the signal it means the con's just unearthed another relic."

Optimus :"Fire Fla-"

Fire Flare :"I come with you guys and trust me, Optimus. I need to go with you."

Optimus :"Autobots prepare to roll out."

Bumblebee :"Beeps beeps beeps."

Fire Flare :"No Bumblebee you are one of the patiences, you will stay here. And I'll have to interrupt stasis so Bee watches Ratchet and your sister."

A few minutes later [Again]

The ground bridge opens on some mountains, Optimus moves the scanner in his servo. The scanner beeps and goes orange. "Alright team, we need to be careful in these mountains there is a lot of snow."

Fire Flare :"Hey Arcee, you want to fly with me?" As she spread her wings.

Arcee :"If it gets us to it fast then let's go."