One Falls and One Rise

Fire Flare was working on the holofrom, when Ironhide called the comm-link.

Ironhide :"Fire Flare you there? Fire Flare?"

Fire Flare :"Yes Ironhide, I'm here. What is going on?"

Ironhide :"Well Spike showed me something. I think we are all going to need to see this."

Fire Flare :"I'll ground bridge you and others here, and tell Optimus about this, okay Ironhide."

Ironhide :"I'll see in a bit, Flare."

After all, the Autobots were in the main room with the computer. All of them look at the planetary alignment on the computer in concern.

Fire Flare :{This cannot be real, it's an old wise tale a-}

Ratchet :"Goes without say it is doomed prophecy after all."

Bulkhead :"I say it's a load of hooey."

Ratchet :"I'd always assumed the ancients were referring to our home planet, but being that Cybertron has been dark for eons."

Optimus :"And considering what has befallen this planet since Megatron's arrival here."

Bulkhead :"Whoa, whoa, whoa, we've known about these superstitions for ages and never gave them a second thought."

Arcee :"Wild ominous rumblings now?"

Optimus :"Because the planetary alignment to which the prophecy refers is nearly upon us."

Ratchet :"And it would seem its endpoint is earth."

Bulkhead :"Uh, Crazy coincidence it all, right."

Arcee :"How long are we talking?"

Ratchet :"A few days at most."

Optimus :"However unsettling this revelation maybe, I am more concerned about those who might believe that the prophecy speaks to them alone."

Fire Flare looked at everybot when suddenly a wave of dizziness, and optics started to see black. "Guys I... catch m-" Before she fully fell, Jazz and Ironhide caught her.

Jazz :"Not again."

Ironhide :"Fire Flare!"

With Fire Flare

Fire Flare :"Elita you couldn't wa-" She sees the one and only, Primus himself.

Primus :"Fire Flare, I brought you here to warn you. Unicron is coming and Prime will have up give up Matrix of Leadership to save Earth a-"

Fire Flare :"Excuse me Primus but why are you telling me?"

Primus :"Optimus Prime will revert back to Orion Pax. But do not worry about him, Fire Flare you will need to go back to Cybertron. I'll show you the way of what you need to find. Once you find it, It'll become very useful to you. That's all I want to tell you and you also cannot tell anybody about this. Farewell Fire Flare."

Darkness surrounded her then she woke up. "WAIT!"

Everybot in the medic bay looked at her. She looked around as she realized that she had yelled wait out loud. "Fire Flare are you alright?" Fire Flare looked at where the deep voice was coming from to see Optimus Prime, looking at her with worried optics.

Fire Flare :"I... I'm fine, Optimus. I just... never mind."

Optimus :"Ratchet said that you did not have a high stress but he has no idea why you passed out. I-"

Fire Flare :"Optimus, Can you promise me something, it's really important."

Optimus :"Fire Flare, Whatever it is I promise."