Four for Four Part Two

Optimus :"Be on your guard Ironhide and Bulkhead."

Fire Flare :"Be Safe Guys!"

Optimus :"Rafael lock onto the remaining coordinates I will embark for the Antarctic. As for you old friend I would prefer that you have company on your mission."

Ratchet :"Will one of Fire Flare's Mini-bots join me, Optimus."

Fire Flare :'Chuckle' "No Ratchet, the only other Autobot available..."

Ratchet :"Yo.. You guys can't be serious. Wheeljack is insubordinate, a ruffian, beside his Bulkhead partner."

Optimus :"Your expertise is scientific but Wheeljack is a highly capable warrior. You would be wise to welcome the temporary alliance."

Ratchet :'Sigh' "Fire Flare you have something to do partners?"

Fire Flare :"Nope, it was all Optimus but have fun."

A hour later

Optimus was in the Antarctic following his scanner to the coordinates. But when he was close Optimus saw Vehicons, Dreadwing and Starscream?

Down below where Optimus is

Vehicon :"Commander Dreadwing, we have discovered vehicle tracks."

Dreadwing :"The Autobots."

Starscream :"Perhaps though I've never known them to plant flags at the sight of their victories."

Dreadwing :"Do not try me traitor I will leave your lifeless husk and this frozen waste." Soon Dreadwing heard the humming of a truck engine look in this direction, and saw Optimus come toward them. "Optimus Prime I will request only once that you surrender the relic."

Optimus :"I was going to request the same of you, Dreadwing."

Dreadwing :"Then I would say that we are on equal footing for it, not that there are five of us and only one of you."

Starscream :"Six if you'd relieve me of these ridiculous manacles."

Shiroi :"Wow Ravage, look at the five new toys to play with and one old one."

Ravage :"You're right, Shiroi."

Starscream :"Ahh! Fire Flare's Mini-bots!" He tries to run away but falls into the snow.

Dreadwing :"Starscream, they are just Mini-bots." 'Argh' Dreadwing pulled his blaster out and started to shoot along with the Vehicons.

With that, Shiroi and Ravage split up and attacked the two front Vehicons and knocked them offline. As Optimus aims his firing at Dreadwing. Dreadwing in return shot bombs at them but they all jumped out of the way. A fight between Optimus and Dreadwing causes the two to fall into the pit Dreadwing made. Once down they had a fist to fist fight, Dreadwing knocked Optimus down and ready his blaster but shot the ice above Dreadwing.

Dreadwing :"Your aim is poor."

Optimus :"That is a matter of perspective." He ran quickly away from the ice that now buries Dreadwing. With Shiroi and Ravage, they offline the other two Vehicons and circled around Starscream as if he was prey to them, as Optimus walked to them. "Shiroi, Ravage, may I ask why you two are here?"

Shiroi :"We're sorry, Optimus, we came because we thought that you may need help. Since Fire Flare could not come with you."

Ravage :"And No, She did not order us to come. We come on our own."

Optimus :"Very well, Let's go find the relic."

Shiroi :"Wait, Optimus, I think I know someone to help us." Both Shiroi and Ravage look at Starscream.