Escape and Capture

Everybot at the Ark was doing their daily tasks but none knew that the last stasis pods started malfunctioning and had released Punch/Counterpunch from stasis. As Punch/Counterpunch slowly started to wake up Counterpunch took over and ran out of the stasis pods room.

Punch :{What are you doing, Counterpunch?}

Counterpunch :{Leave before those Autobots know we are out of the stasis pod.}

Punch :{NO! I will not leave this ship.} Soon Punch/Counterpunch frame stopped and tried to go back to the stasis pods room but Counterpunch/Punch took full control of the frame again.

Counterpunch :{We ARE leaving this ship and when we do, I'll tell Lord Megatron about it.}

As they walked round the ship looking for the exit, they heard talk from behind a corner.

Ironhide :"Hey Spike, you sure we can scrap this car for material to give to Fire Flare?"

Spike :"Yeah, Dad said it's okay since factories stop making parts for all the Pontiac Fiero."

Counterpunch :{That vehicle mode can do just fine to escape the Ark. I just have to wait for them to leave it alone.}

Ironhide :"Alright Spike, let me go get my tools to dismantle it."

Spike :"Okay I'll leave it to you guys and tell Fire Flare, I said hi to her."

Ironhide :"Will do Spike."

Counterpunch/Punch watch as they went in two different directions. {Now I have a chance to scan and leave.} Counterpunch/Punch ran over to the car scanning it and quickly transformed. But before they can leave an alert goes off.

First Aid :"All Autobots, Punch/Counterpunch as escape I repeat Punch/Counterpunch as escape from his stasis pod!"

Counterpunch :{Scrap!} As they heard running from the direction Ironhide went.

Punch :{Well look like we are going back to the stasis pod.}

Counterpunch :{Like scrap we are not!} With that Counterpunch/Punch ran in the direction Spike went and saw two Autobots guarding the door.

Skids :"Mudflap, look it is Punch/Counterpunch."

Mudflap :"I see him, Skids."

Skids :"I'll get him."

Mudflap :"What not, I'll get him."

Skids :"No, I saw him first."

Mudflap :"Oh you went to go there."

Skids :"Yeah, I do."

Soon Skids and Mudflap started fighting each other which allowed Punch/Counterpunch to fully escape. Then the Autobots who were running after Punch/Counterpunch had to stop Skids and Mudflap fighting.

Nova :"Oh mech, Fire Flare is definitely going to be highly angry about this."

Ironhide :"Yes she is."

At Team Prime base

Fire Flare :"WHAT! WHO IN THEIR SCRAPMIND PUT SKIDS AND MUDFLAP AS GUARD FOR THE MEAN ENTRANCE!?"

Ratchet :"Whoa, First off Fire Flare why was there still an Autobot in stasis?"

Fire Flare :"The Autobot that was still in stasis was Punch/Counterpunch."

Ratchet :"Wait, Our Autobot Spy?"

Fire Flare :"Yes, Our Autobot Spy."

Arcee :"Why?"

Fire Flare :'Sigh' "Okay so when the Ark was still for a place to hide. Punch/Counterpunch started acting weird and we all knew that the energon on the ship had become low so Ironhide and I thought it was a good idea to put everybot in stasis. But we didn't think that Punch/Counterpunch was behind it."