Talking About the Autobots

General Bryce :"Special Agent Fowler please come in."

Agent Fowler :"What's Private Daily doing with that camera?"

General Bryce :"He'll be making a record of today's session."

Agent Fowler :"Soldier to close, sorry I didn't dress for the occasion."

General Bryce :"Formality won't be any more necessary than usual Bill but I do need to inform you that our higher-ups are on the warpath."

Agent Fowler :"They want answers regarding recent events."

General Bryce :"Perhaps we should begin with the demise of Optimus Prime."

Agent Fowler :"I thought we straightened all this out. Prime is alive and well."

General Bryce :"That's difficult for our superiors to accept without the benefit of seeing Optimus and the alleged impostor."

Agent Fowler :"Side by side, that didn't seem to be the wisest option at the time, the jockeys were under direct orders to destroy any and all Autobots on site."

General Bryce :"We were in a heightened state of security."

Agent Fowler :"Let's consider the positives, we now possess greater intel regarding M.E.C.H. particularly their leader Silas, the stage name of one Colonel Leland Bishop ex special tactics."

General Bryce :"The architect project Damocles."

Agent Fowler :"Satellites in orbit firing laser beams at any target on earth long since mothballed and the primary reason for Bishop's discharge. He had other while ideas when she practiced with even greater abandon once he went rogue."

General Bryce :"And still no sign of his remains."

Agent Fowler :"Of greater concern M.E.C.H. agents like Silas might also be special tactics."

General Bryce :"As in currently enlisted?"

Agent Fowler :"One obvious motive for hiding their faces I would urge a thorough investigation and leave bigger threats to metal hands more capable than our own."

General Bryce :"Because you've been allowed to operate at such deeply classified levels perhaps you could provide some background."

Agent Fowler :"Our transforming visitors are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron. They were fighting a war for most... these battles over energon and its dark counterpart continued to this day."

General Bryce :"And you know this for certain."

Agent Fowler :"I've seen more than enough to make me a believer but I rely upon field reports from Team Prime. Which I in turn share with you."

General Bryce :"Skip ahead if you would to the history of your involvement Agent Fowler."

Agent Fowler :"As you know I wasn't overjoyed with what I assume was gonna be a bot sitting assignment... but his occupational hazards turned out to be surprisingly severe... and by now the bots have saved my bacon more times than I can count as I returned a timer or two... sometimes exercising my authority... sometimes relying upon quick thinking... and I've made a few mistakes..."

General Bryce :"If you would, Agent Fowler provides a roll call?"

Agent Fowler :"So we'll know who's who in the event another bot snaps?"

General Bryce :"Something like that."

Agent Fowler :"Well there's Bulkhead... of course Bigfoot and I don't always see eye to eye... he may not be the most agile bot... and he's a person who admits he's no rocket scientist... but his brute strength is invaluable. Thankfully the science angle is more than covered by Ratchet. The doc can be a little tightly wound... but he brings his a game when the situation calls for it... then there's Arcee."