Loose Cannons and Some Old Friends Part Two

Fire Flare :"Good, now should Bulkhead and Wheeljack be back by now?" Everybot looked at her and started to wonder that too. "Well something tells me that those two are going to be in some serious trouble."

With the two wreckers

Dreadwing :"I wasn't certain you'd come."

Wheeljack :"I don't like unfinished business."

Both Dreadwing and Wheeljack got into fighting stands and both threw grenades at each other. The grenades hit each other and blew up and made smoke between Dreadwing and Wheeljack. As the smoke starts to clear up Wheeljack jumps from it with his swords in his servos. Dreadwing starts running and Wheeljack runs after him into a ravine, where Dreadwing had another grenade and detonated it to stop Wheeljack. But Wheeljack jumped over it exploding.

Wheeljack :"That's all you got?" As another exploded off next to him but it just slowed him a little. Soon Wheeljack cornered Dreadwing. "If you're thinking about flying out of here."

Bulkhead :"Think again."

With that Dreadwing smile at Wheeljack then Wheeljack looked under Bulkhead and saw a grenade below Bulkhead. "Bulkhead!"

Back at the base

Ratchet :"Bulkhead signal over a thousand miles from here and I would have to imagine that Wheeljack is with him."

Optimus :"Have you attempted contact?"

Ratchet :"No response."

Fire Flare :"That means they're in big trouble. Optimus I think they may need help?"

Ratchet :"Up-pup-pup, You are not helping them you're staying here."

Fire Flare :"Ratchet, all I said is that they maybe need help and I am stay because I got to tell Ironhide to get one of the big berthroom ready for Zip, Honeygold, and Stinget."

Ratchet :"Oh that right, sorry about that."

Fire Flare :"You're good but Optimus."

Optimus :"Yes Fire Flare."

Fire Flare :"Something tells me that Bulkhead is in serious trouble. And you need to go now."

Optimus :"Ratchet sends a ground bridge to them now."

A few minutes later and with Wheeljack

Wheeljack :"What took you so long, Bulk? Don't tell me riding with Prime has made you... soft?"

Optimus :"If you will not take orders from me that is one thing but when you place one of my Autobots in danger."

Wheeljack :"With all due respect sir Bulkhead knew the risks. Every wrecker does, now I'm sure he's just somewhere in this rubble."

Ratchet :"Optimus, Bulkhead signal has moved from your current position."

Wheeljack :"You coming with?" As he makes his way to his ship with Optimus behind him.

Optimus :"You and Bulkhead share quite a history and yet you prefer to work alone."

Wheeljack :"The wreckers scattered a long time ago and alone's usually a lot less complicated." Soon the Jackhammer came to a shipping yard for cargo.

Optimus :"We are close to population, remember."

Wheeljack :"Blasters and fuel pumps don't mix. Our boy's just up ahead." As they rounded the corner both of them saw a grenade attached to Bulkhead's chassis.

Bulkhead :"Hey guys."

Wheeljack :"Scarp." He walks up to Bulkhead. "You really got yourself in a heap of scrap this time, partner."