Orion Pax

Fire Flare could not fall into a good recharge for two months, so she decided to work on the holoforms for the other bots. Fire Flare work for many human hours suddenly she heard a knock at her door. "Come in Ratchet."

Ratchet :"How much recharge did you get because I've been hearing you make noise for several human hours."

Fire Flare :"I didn't really fall into a recharge. My processor has been worried, it's been two months and we still have no way of getting to Cybertron. And what happens if we don't get Optimus back?"

Ratchet :"Fire Flare, we will get him back... so how are the holoforms going?"

Fire Flare :"The holoforms are almost done. So when they are done I have to install them in the same place as the t-cog."

Ratchet :"Wait, you almost have them done? How?"

Fire Flare :"No recharge for two human months I just said that to you, Ratchet."

Ratchet :"Fire Flare maybe you should get some recharge before helping me with the ground bridge."

Fire Flare :"I'll recharge later Ratchet, we need to work on the ground bridge. That and I need an update on the Ark from Ironhide or Jazz."

Hours later

Ratchet is tinkering with the ground bridge. As Fire Flare gets all the updates of the Ark from Ironhide. Everyone else did their own thing at the base. Raf heard noise behind him at the ground bridge. "Ratchet, are you turbo charging the ground bridge?" Ratchet stopped working and looked at Raf.

Ratchet :"Tinkering, no need to get anyone's hopes up just yet."

Fire Flare walks in the main area of the base. "That is all, Ironhide. I'll visit the Ark after helping Ratchet with the ground bridge."

Meanwhile with the Decepticons

Orion(Optimus) is decoding the Icon data when Megatron walks in. "Orion, how far is Project Icon?"

Orion(Optimus) :"I am a bit rusty, I fear. I've only managed to decode three entries."

Megatron :"And what do these entries comprise?"

Orion(Optimus) :"They were logged by Autobots archivists during the war, after I entered stasis. My only knowledge of their content so far is that they are coordinates targeting locations on this very planet. I surmise that they could indicate hiding places for vessels, shuttled from Cybertron for safe keeping."

Megatron :"All the more reason it is essential that we do everything in our power to keep said vessels from Autobot reach. We are fortunate to have you on our side Orion Pax."

Orion(Optimus) :"Lord Megatron, I am puzzled by one particular finding, I have discovered several historic references to Starscream. As your second in command, yet I have not seen him abound the ship."

Megatron :"Sadly Commander Starscream is dead." He turns around and leaves Orion alone."

Back with the Autobots

As Ratchet and Fire Flare work on the ground bridge control panel, then Agent Fowler comes on the main monitor.

Agent Fowler :"FLARE! You wake? This is an emergency!"

Fire Flare :"Yes Agent Fowler, what is wrong?"

Agent Fowler :"It's Cons and they're busting into the same military research lab they hit two months ago."

Bulkhead :"Another space bridge?"

Arcee :"Before all we know Optimus is riding with them."

Fire Flare :"Autobots, Roll out."