Conjunx Endura or Sparkbond

At the Autobots base

Five of the Autobots and Jack walk out of the ground bridge, then everyone looks at the ground bridge to see Optimus walk out as the portal closes. "Optimus?"

Optimus :"Hello Rafael."

Raf :"Whoa!"

Miko :"The big guy remembers us, Wooh!"

Optimus :"Although it seems there is much I do not remember."

Ratchet :"Optimus, It has truly been hard for all of us at the base but Fire Flare helps as much as she can from your absence as leader."

Fire Flare :"But it seems from every indication your spark never ceased being that of an Autobot. I'm l-" The main monitor shows a comm-link from the Ark and Raf answers it.

Ironhide :"FIRE FLARE!"

Fire Flare walks over to the main monitor. "Ironhide is everything okay?"

Jazz :"NO! COME BACK TO THE ARK NOW WE NEED HELP-"

Mirage :"HEY LITTLE THING QUIT BITING ME ON MY PEDE!"

Everyone looked at Fire Flare as she opened the ground bridge to the Ark. "Everyone move now."

Everyone :"Wh-"

Fire Flare :"NOW!" Soon they move away from the ground bridge as a white and black blurr runs past them to Fire Flare. "Oh no." The two jump on her and knock her over as a little bot follows the two blurr.

Everyone :"Fire Fla-"

Chromedome :"FIRE FLARE!" As he runs to her.

Fire Flare :"Shiroi? Ravage? Chromedome? Why are you guys out of your stasis pods?"

Prowl :"Ironhide, Jazz, Mirage I thin-"

Mirage :"You think what Prow-"

Jazz :"Please tell they come through the gr-"

Ironhide :"Fire Flare please don't kill us."

Fire Flare :'Chuckle' "Wh- " 'chuckle' Shiroi, Ravage let me get up. Um.. a little help please."

Optimus :"Here let me help you Fire Flare." Shiroi and Ravage move next to Chromedome. As he extended a servo to her and helped her up by grabbing her waist with his other servo then let her go.

Chromedome :"O-O-Optimus Prime your Optimus Prime the Autobot leader."

Fire Flare:"Yes, Chromedome, it's Optimus Pri-" Shiroi and Ravage make noise at Optimus Prime.

Miko :"Fire Flare do you have pets?"

Ravage :"PETS! Wait, what's a pet?"

Shiroi :"Fire Flare, what is a pet and where are we?"

Agent Fowler :"What in Sam's hill, they can talk to?"

Fire Flare :"Oh Miko, Jack and Raf meet my Mini-bots helpers Shiroi, Ravage, and Chromedome. And Mini-bots meet the human children who live on the planet we are staying on."

Chromedome :"WE ARE ON OTHER PLANET! THAT'S SO COOL!"

Fire Flare :"Chromedome inside voice box please."

Ratchet :'Chuckle'

Fire Flare :"Ratchet, why are you chuckling?"

Ratchet :"You're activated like a carrier right now."

Fire Flare :"Well I did sparklingsitter back on Cybertron and helped spraked carriers."

Jack :"Sparklingsitter? What sparklingsitter?"