New Recruit Part Two

Smokescreen :"Well since we have the Ark ship to help along with me, how hard could it be to end this war?"

Bulkhead slowly walks in the main area of the base. "Take a good look, newbie. This is how hard."

Optimus :"Smokescreen, I would suggest that you take some time to become acclimated to your new surroundings. A tour of the base would be an excellent start."

Miko :"Sure thing!" Miko looks at Bulkhead when she hears him groan in sadness. "I mean Jack here offers a very informative tour."

Jack took Smokescreen down the hall with all the relics stored at. As everyone talks to an upset Bulkhead.

Bulkhead :"If you wanted to replace me, you should have called Wheeljack. I could have lived with that."

Arcee :"No one is replacing you, Bulkhead. For one thing Smokescreen too green."

Miko :"Well Bulk is as green as they get."

Ratchet :"What Arcee means is Smokescreen still has a great deal to learn."

Ironhide :"We can take the rookie so he can learn."

Bulkhead :"And once you got him trained then what? 'Huh' He's in I'm a doorstop."

Optimus :"Bulkhead, your place with us is not in jeopardy."

Bulkhead :"Maybe Ironhide can take the newbie."

Fire Flare :"As much as I would like Smokescreen to learn under Ironhide, He can't Ironhide you have too many things already and training somebot while in a high humans city will be hard. Since he is not the type to listen, remember Elite had problems with him."

Ironhide :"Right but why do Alpha Trion want him to stay and not one of us?"

Fire Flare :"That is a question I can not answer, Ironhide."

Orion :"Uncle Bulk still me favorite bot."

Ratchet :"What? Why him?"

Everyone was trying to hold back laughing when hearing that. "Because him strong and you, Uncle Rat is grumpy and boring."

Fire Flare :"Orion!"

Miko :'Woah' "That got to hurt hearing that."

Raf :"Hey everyone, check this out." As everyone looked at the monitors.

Ratchet :"But don't tell me it's another Bumblebee sight... oh my."

Fire Flare and Optimus :"Red energon."

Ratchet :"Here on Earth."

Raf :"What's red energon?"

Ratchet :"An extremely rare and volatile form of energon refined into fuel it provides the power of hyper speed."

Fire Flare :"Did my carrier know about this?"

Optimus :"We must have Agent Fowler clear the digsite of all human presence in the event we are not the only ones who have discovered its location."

Smokescreen :"Now you're talking, let's scramble up some con circuits."

Optimus :"Given your limited field experience I believe further training is required before you are battle ready."

Smokescreen :"Optimus with all due respect..."

Ironhide :"Rookie here on Earth you need to be a robot in disguise."

Jazz :"Yep, so you need an Earth-based vehicle mode."

Arcee :"In order to maintain a low profile. If that's possible for you."