Flying Mind

Megatron :"Dreadwing, damage report."

Dreadwing :"We have suffered critical damage to all major systems, Lord Megatron. It will be sometime before we can get the ship airborne."

Megatron :"Soundwave?" Soundwave showed a video of the engine room being destroyed by Bulkhead. "It was an autobot, who crippled my vessel. They would move quickly to exploit any perceived weakness."

Knockout :"Surely they're not foolish enough to launch a direct assault, my liege?"

Megatron :"Optimus has grown decidedly more ruthless since our last encounter."

Knockout :"Lord Megatron, as your physician, I strongly advise against this dark energon's regenerative properties are impressive but the side effects. There's no telling how it might impact the ship."

Megatron :"Dark energon courses through my fuel lines, infusing the warship will enable me to manipulate the craft as if we are one and together we shall crush Optimus Prime."

At Team Prime base

Bulkhead :"But when the insecticons suddenly backed off, I got inspired by my proximity to the power core and did what I do best."

Miko :"You trash Megatron's ride like a rockstar in a hotel room."

Arcee :"We should hit the cons right now; they're vulnerable."

Fire Flare :"I do n-Ahhh!" She puts a servo on her tank.

Optimus and Ratchet quickly run over to her. "Sweetspark, are you alright?"

Miko :"She's going into labor?"

Jack :"Miko, it could be Braxton Hicks."

Miko :"What is Braxton Hicks?"

Raf :"Braxton Hicks is a false labor pains."

Fire Flare :"I'm okay everyone, the sparkling just moves a little on to my back strut."

Ratchet :"Hmm.. Maybe you should sit down."

Fire Flare :"Maybe so Ratchet but Megatron's warship may be grounded and all-" 'Huff'

Ratchet :"But let's not forget he has added the insecticons hive to his racks."

Miko :"So you guys have team prime and team ark isn't that more than enough Autobots to stop them?"

Fire Flare :"No and yes Miko after Skids and Mudflap let Punch/Counterpunch escape, and Jazz and Mirage capture Breakdown, they have been on high alert. The most that can help is the Elit- eeep." She was helped to sit down on one of the medical berths.

Agent Fowler :"Or maybe it's time for me to call in an airstrike."

Optimus :"Or maybe for us to consider more extreme measures, Agent Fowler."

Optimus and Ratchet walk into the storage of the base to the one thing nobot will ever use. "The spark extractor. Optimus, are you certain you want to travel down this path?"

Optimus :"While I am deeply reluctant to deploy a weapon of this caliber, especially forged by Decepticon's servos. This may be our only chance to end the war, once and for all."

Optimus and Ratchet walk back to the main room with the spark extractor. "Optimus is that the spark ext-" Soon the main monitor went off and Ratchet walked over to it.

Ratchet :"Optimus, I'm detecting a massive energy spike at the Decepticon crash site. It appears to be dark energon."

Fire Flare :"Optimus?" Ratchet activated the ground bridge, as she looked at Optimus with worry in her optics as he looked back at her.