Chapter 26: Family of Rogues

(Alex's POV)

We all decided to go to the basement to check out this breach that none of us apparently knew about. Dr.Stein was resting after he collapsed. I think he's getting old and needs to rest. I walk into the room to see a blue portal floating in the middle of the room. I looked at it shocked, but also amazed.

Alex: "Well, that's something none of us should have missed. How did none of us see this?"

Barry turned to me and shrugged his shoulders. He looked back at the breach.

Barry: "Pretty amazing, isn't it?"

I nodded my head, it was amazing. Minus the part of some dude named Zoom sending Metas to kill him, then yeah...it's pretty amazing.

Jay: "Still can't believe what I'm looking at."

I looked at him confused. He's a Speedster that goes up against people with powers, who was sucked up through one of these to another world, where he meets people that look and sound like people he has seen before in his world. Why can't he believe it? 

Barry: "52 breaches in Central City, and the biggest one just happens to be in our basement."

Cisco: "We need a name for it."

We looked over at him shocked, because why would we name a breach? It's not a pet.

Alex: "Cisco, it's not a pet. You can't just name it."

Stein: "No, it's a wormhole."

We looked over to see Dr.Stein out of bed. We panicked and ran over to him.

Caitlin: "Professor Stein, what are you doing? Your blood pressure is one hundred forty-seven over eighty-two! You could pass out again!"

I nodded my head. I scanned his body to see that his temperature was rising. That isn't good as well. Does it have anything to do with Firestorm?

Stein: "Oh, it's merely a few points above the one hundred forty average for someone my age. Besides, I have some ideas I would like to contribute to this discussion, Dr.Snow."

We looked at him a tad bit worried. Now that Ronnie is gone, I fear that something is happening to the Firestorm Matrix.

Jay: "And I want to hear them. This isn't just a wormhole. It's my way home."

Caitlin: "Back to Earth-Two.'

Jay smiled at her and nodded his head. He looked back at the portal. Wait, if this portal is his way home, why can't he just walk through it and get home already? Maybe go through it, and get some people that can help us defeat Zoom.

Barry: "Jay, you really think that we can use this as some kind of bridge from your world to ours?"

Jay: "Zoom uses the breaches. Why can't we?"

Alex: "Because we don't know how. Everything that Cisco throws through just bounces back."

Cisco nodded his head.

Barry: "If Zoom is using these breaches to transport people from Earth-two, maybe it takes a Speedster."

He then suddenly ran out of the room and we looked at where he ran. He isn't doing what I think he's about to do...is he? 

Alex: "He's not gonna-"

Jay: "Yeah, he is."

Just then, Barry came back running and crashed right into the breach. He was thrown back and groaned in pain as he sat up. Caitlin and I ran over to him. As she helped him up, I scanned his body, to make sure he didn't break any bones. Luckily he didn't.