CHAPTER 1

FIRST PERSON POV

I came home after a very hectic day of studying and working to support myself, my parents died when I was 17 and from that moment I had to support myself, my family was not wealthy so the effort of work exhausted me, but Outside of that, I made room to play to take away the stress of the overexertion I had during the day.

So I go to the bathroom to clean up and I prepare dinner, my dinner is lonely while I play Azur Lane in automatic mode, I just dedicate myself to watching, I had long forgotten the history of the game and the anime, I just I spent playing without reading the story because I wouldn't have enough time.

Me: Maybe I should watch the anime again?

I didn't know whether to do it, because I try to do many things at the same time, that always ends up stressing me out and I couldn't leave it like that because I also want to do everything at the same time, it's something strange about me that ends up stressing me out .

After dinner I started to wash the dishes and then I started playing MW, I had started playing since 2020, currently it is the year 2030 and they have already updated a lot and it has many very OP ships, the combats between tanks are very good and the combat is very realistic, the aircraft carrier combat even seems that you are inside the game Ace Combat 7, it was an epic moment that for a season I stopped playing Azur Lane to addict in this game.

Then I started playing, because I was already tired of playing TIER III, I started playing TIER II, it was nostalgic when I was just starting out, my level? It's 28, even though I've played for a long time, the problem is that I only play during the night for 30 minutes or an hour, I've never been able to win any hero tournament, let alone the legendary tournament, I also haven't been able to acquire weapons from BATLEPASS VIP as they are too expensive to pay for them, so far I only have the A-10 Thunderbolt II, it's a good plane and does devastating damage to the enemy that receives the offensive power of the 30mm cannon.

I played with the Queen Elizabeth... Why? I only have it for decoration, I have to take taxes from the ships I buy, although I have the feeling that everything is getting very expensive.

This time I'm going to add more insult to injury by making her face off against tier III ships, so I team her up with tier III weapons.

Fighters: F-35D (I put the D since the designation D does not exist in real life, in future chapters I will explain the reason or you can read the fanfic of the Izumo story)

Drone: S-70.

Helicopter: KA-58.

Defense AA X2: SeaRam.

AA Defense: CIWS Garpun.

Autocannon X2: Gibka.

Automatic cannon: Gibka.

So I start game with this configuration, everything is simple but functional, at the beginning, as aircraft carrier I have to explore the map, so I pilot the F-35 towards the enemy area so that my allies can fix their weapons on the enemy and then I start attacking the enemy with my weapons.

The enemies are tougher than expected, they have better armor than I expected, were they hackers? I don't think so, after all this game is hack proof, I keep fighting using my F-35 planes, after the ammunition ran out I go back to the carrier and step over the carrier causing the weapons to reload and I'm back in action , on the return I shoot down an enemy plane and an enemy drone, on the rival side there is a Queen Elizabeth as well.

I deploy the drone and then make my ship advance at full speed because the enemy was getting dangerously close to my carrier and then I return to the command of the drone while firing the AAM missile to shoot down the enemy planes while flying towards the enemy fleet.