CHAPTER 25

FIRST PERSON POV

After playing for a while, the storm reached the coast, all the girls ran to take shelter from the rain, well I have invoked a waterproof cloak to protect myself and Sirius has an umbrella in her hands.

Sirius: Thank goodness I brought one of these.

Me: But we had fun while it lasted, right?

Sirius: Yeah, it was fun.

Me: Well, I guess we should retire for now.

Sirius: Yes.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile in Wales' office, she is watching the storm from the window.

Wales: It looks like it's going to get ugly.

At that Cleveland bursts into her office, somewhat worried.

Cleveland: Wales!

Wales: What's wrong?

So Cleveland starts reporting.

Cleveland: Incoming message from the dragon fleet: They are under enemy attack, coordinates****** they ask for cover, the enemy is strong.

Wales: An SOS, well, command a rescue fleet immediately.

Cleveland: Got it.

So Cleveland leaves the room, along the way she recruits Hamman, Belfast, Enterprise and our protagonist who was heading to her chambers and since she was seen by Cleveland, she also became involved.

On the way, Liz sends out a scouting drone and Hamman complains to her because she doesn't like getting wet.

Hamman: I can't believe I have to get soaked...

Cleveland: Sorry about that, but we can't ignore a distress call, what about the scout?

Me: On the way, it's close, I see the remains of a battle, everything has been over for a while, but everything is silent. I'm looking for the dragon girls.

Cleveland: Okay, we'll get closer quickly.

Me: Ok.

The fleet accelerated to approach the fleet in trouble, then Liz's drone detected the Chinese cruiser.

Me: My drone detects the allied cruiser, it's off and I don't detect signals... wait, I see two girls huddled in the section near the fireplace, one of them is moving and the other seems to be unconscious.

Enterprise: We must hurry.

Belfast: We are still not sure the enemy is out of commission.

Me: No, no enemy ships are moving.

Enterprise: A preemptive strike?

Me: That is impossible, it could scare the allies more than it should, so we will make contact and then sink the enemy, I think that is how it should act.

The girls nodded and we approached, after a while the fleet began to approach the objective and the girls stopped to discuss who would enter into contact with the allies.

Enterprise: Cover my side.

Then she goes into the enemy fleet and the others couldn't follow her and when they realized Enterprise was already gone.